I am looking for good gamecube games

assassinX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I am planning on getting a gamecube since Ive always wanted a new nintendo console and i am looking for some good video games to play on my gamecube :)

Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, Metroid Prime, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Resident Evil 4, Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia: Legends, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Killer 7, Resident Evil, and Prince of Persia 1 and 2 are some of my favorites.

A good gamecube game? This one is really fun: You take a gamecube and hold it in front of you (arms outstreched) you then toss it up over your head and you catch it behind you. The trick is you can't move your feet you just need catch it with your hands.

I have other good gamecube games if you need some more ideas.

Kick the gamecube is fun multi-player gaming.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']A good gamecube game? This one is really fun: You take a gamecube and hold it in front of you (arms outstreched) you then toss it up over your head and you catch it behind you. The trick is you can't move your feet you just need catch it with your hands.

I have other good gamecube games if you need some more ideas.

Kick the gamecube is fun multi-player gaming.[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHHAH

[quote name='assassinX']man that link you gave me mtx made me rethink on whether i hsould get a gamecube or not =[[/QUOTE]
You have a rough time forming your own opinions, don't you?

Tales of Symphonia. And all the others people mentioned. Plus, with the gameboy player I can play all my gba games on the big screen, and opening a whole new layer to the amount of games. That is if you care about that sort of thing. My boyfriend and I play our games together (one plays and the other watches) and it's inconvenient to do that on a gameboy. Especially for RPGs.

...yeah. So I recommend it.

I went through the gamespy list and I question how Beyond Good and Evil can be number 7 on the GC. And not on the Xbox list at all.

Also how NBA Street Vol 2 can be number 22 on the GC and number 8 on the Xbox.

There are some core issues with how they make their lists.

Anyway I was able to find about 4 games that I need to look at for the GC and Xbox.

The Pikmin games are really good unique titles for the GC. Also the Rogue Squadron games.

The Gamespy list is pretty good . . . I own 17 of them (19 if you count owning the games on other systems) . . . I only have about 35 GC games total . . . so I think the list is accurate.

bread's done
Back