I am looking for NHL10 (360) or NBA 2k10 (360)!!! Willing to pay Paypal!

Chronotrigga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I am looking for a copy of NHL10 or NBA 2K10 for the Xbox360! I'm willing to pay Paypal. If you have either game, hit me up with a price!

xbox360.jpg

I am selling my Disc Error Xbox 360.

• WARRANTY STICKER STILL INTACT
I bought this Xbox 360 on eBay from a seller and needless to say, she was a dumbass. After two months, I am selling it and I have only used it two or three times, and it still runs. Here is what is wrong with it:

• Unplayable Disc Error
  • Two Serial Numbers
The Unplayable Disc Error frequently comes up, however the problem can be temporarily fixed with the "Unplayable Disc Trick" which I can teach you if you would like to purchase it. In addition, the Xbox360 has two serial numbers, meaning, the serial number registered in the Xbox360 console is different than the one outside. Needless to say, the serial number on the outside has a warranty good until sometime in 2009. The warranty seal(s) are still intact.

I am selling this Xbox360 because I have no need for it considering I already have one. I am not bullshitting you when I say the Xbox360 runs excellent and has run for hours with the trick that fixes the unplayable disc error.

If you want to buy the Xbox360, you can have:

• Xbox360 Console (condition = mint; just needs to be cleaned)
  • Wired Controller
  • AV Cable
  • Power Brick
  • 20GB HD (optional -- my previous Hard Drive; I can wipe clean)

So, I'm not going to bullshit you. This eBay seller obviously tried to pawn this shit off on me and even though I'm semi-pissed off since I was told it was in 100% condition (obviously not with unplayable disc error), well, now, I just want to get rid of it for cheap. It plays excellent and handles well -- believe me. When COD:WAW came out, I played on this bad boy for hours. It still works great. This console would be great for someone who can fix an Xbox360 by just replacing the disc drive or for anyone that just wants to get one for mega cheap. Hell, if you get the RROD on this then you can get it fixed for free.

Send me offers, if you just want the console/av cable/power brick, that's fine.

I accept Paypal and 360 stuff. PM me or post in this thread if you want more additional details or want to strike a deal.

====

Chrono's Wants

====

Looking to get back into World of Warcraft, so I'm looking for a 30 or 60 day Gamecard I can purchase. I can pay via Paypal, or get you something on Amazon. If you want Paypal, tell me how much you want for it.

I'm also looking for a HAVA HD Recorder or something that records good gameplay videos that I can put on Youtube or another video sharing website. I'm looking for a good quality one, so if you have one, hit me up! I'd be willing to trade for it. I'd add more details, but I'm feeling very lazy right now and am not in the mood to go into more detail. Let me know, thanks!

====

Chrono's Haves

====​

:360: 48 Hour Trial Codes (up to 6 months)

:360: 360 Mass Effect (Complete)

:wii: Nintendo Wii Remote (Mint w/h Glove & New Wrist Strap)

:gc: Soul Caliber II (Complete)

:gba:Golden Sun

:gba: Golden Sun: The Lost Age

:gba: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

:gba: Pokemon LeafGreen Version

:gba: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Eternal Duelist Soul

:gba: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (box and manual)

:gba: Metroid Fusion

:gba: Wario Ware, Inc., Mega Microgame$

:gba: Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

:gba: Bomberman Tournament

:gba: Jurassic Park III: Island Attack

:gba: Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue

:gba: Boktai: The Sun Is In Your Hands

====

Chrono's Pending Out/Sold List

====

:360: 1600 Microsoft Points Code [$17 - sent via e-mail] BOTH PENDING OUT
:360: Gears of War Sealed
:wii: Nintendo Wii Nunchuk (Mint)
:wii: Wii Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

:wii: Nyko Wii Charging Station
Call of Duty: WaW M1A1 Gun Code

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MorPhiend']Question: Why would anyone want you to erase your data off of your Wii???[/quote]

The data off the game. It's like Zelda: Twilight Princess. You can have multiple players. If you want me to wipe my guy, I can.

If your iTrader is more than 5, than yes. Should be shipped Priority. US only btw (unless you're willing to compensate for extra fees).

[quote name='Chronotrigga']The data off the game. It's like Zelda: Twilight Princess. You can have multiple players. If you want me to wipe my guy, I can.[/QUOTE]
Unless you're sending either your Wii or maybe your Wiimote, I don't think the game saves data to the WOD ;)

[quote name='crystalklear64']Unless you're sending either your Wii or maybe your Wiimote, I don't think the game saves data to the WOD ;)[/quote]

Really? Freakin' sweet. I never knew. :p Thanks for clearing that up.

you realize between the price of the objects ($49.99 for the game, and $19.99 for the nunchuck), tax, and shipping, it'd likely cost someone more than what you are even offering

ex: with tax, a $49.99 game will cost me $54 and change and a $19.99 product will cost me $21 and change...so in essence, for someone like me what you offer basically just covers what im turning around to give someone some help, not even shipping really

i mean more power to you, i know you were looking for this deal, but considering many want this deal for themselves, the hassle of getting another copy and GC for someone else, plus the object of most likely LOSING money isn't a great idea

not thread crapping, just setting some facts straight, if you find someone who can/will do it for you, you are likely going to have to pony up more than $55 for it (likely $60+).....you are probably better off buying the game off someone here and just buying a nunchuck yourself

I would want a similar favor I think mine is a bit more reasonable. I don't care about the card I just want the game for like 30-40 shipped. So you pay 54 for the game, and get 25 credit which brings it down to like 29 dollars. You would't be loseing anything. If I gave you 30 it would be around even so around 38 I think would be good enough offer to get someone to do so lol.

now jman that is reasonable and id do it, but i already pre-ordered my copy, if i can find someone around who will be up near TRU to do it I will and I will PM you, but dont stop your search on my account

oops. I forgot shipping on the nunchuk. :p (I need the nunchuk, which is why. I have four wiimotes, but only one nunchuk. This offer I can't pass up). I'll edit my thread accordingly as well as try to add some things.

[quote name='jman619']I would want a similar favor I think mine is a bit more reasonable. I don't care about the card I just want the game for like 30-40 shipped. So you pay 54 for the game, and get 25 credit which brings it down to like 29 dollars. You would't be loseing anything. If I gave you 30 it would be around even so around 38 I think would be good enough offer to get someone to do so lol.[/quote]

pm sent.

ok...
the game would cost me close to 55 alone with tax

And the nunchuck would be around 22 with tax...

You are only offering 55 total (probably paypal which would take a chunk out for fees)
and postage, supplies, gas and time are not taken into account either... it would end up costing me money

Galaxy's Cost: $53.74
Nunchuck Cost: $21.49
Sub Total: $75.23
Priority Mail Shipping with DC: $4.60 (assuming it's under 1lb)
Total: $79.83
Minus: $55.00 (cash you pay)
Minus: $25.00 (gift card)
= -.17

So not only do I lose 17 cents on the deal. But I also turn some of my own cash into a $3.51 TRU gift card ($25-$21.49).

Not to mention time, effort & gas. I think to make this even somewhat tempting you're going to need to cough up $10 more. Even then you're getting $75 worth of merchandise for $65.

[quote name='daminion']Galaxy's Cost: $53.74
Nunchuck Cost: $21.49
Sub Total: $75.23
Priority Mail Shipping with DC: $4.60 (assuming it's under 1lb)
Total: $79.83
Minus: $55.00 (cash you pay)
Minus: $25.00 (gift card)
= -.17

So not only do I lose 17 cents on the deal. But I also turn some of my own cash into a $3.51 TRU gift card ($25-$21.49).

Not to mention time, effort & gas. I think to make this even somewhat tempting you're going to need to cough up $10 more. Even then you're getting $75 worth of merchandise for $65.[/QUOTE]

THAT is if he pays with cash only... paypal would eat up a couple bucks... if he did pay with cash, it could take a long while to reach the target, by then the deal could be sold out at that particular TRU

Time and gas are factors too...

Yeah. The calculations are way messed up. Anyhow, I have decided to steal jman's idea. His idea is much more reasonable. Moreover, I could easily get the nunchuk at my local Gamestop anyhow.. Thanks a lot everyone! :)

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Yeah. The calculations are way messed up. Anyhow, I have decided to steal jman's idea. His idea is much more reasonable. Moreover, I could easily get the nunchuk at my local Gamestop anyhow.. Thanks a lot everyone! :)[/quote]

Steal my idea lol.

bread's done
Back