I am never selling on Amazon ever again!

just get back at amazon buy the game from their website call them and tell them it came damaged. If they dont refund you without making you send the game back just dispute it with your credit card.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Hoarding free copies of a game and stealing are two very different things.[/quote]
I never mentioned stealing at all.

Yeah, I'm just saying the fact that he would sell copies of a free game does not make him more likely to steal SFIV and then sell it, as people are accusing him of.

His phone number was disconnected when I tried calling. So I mailed him a letter and sent him an email saying.

Dear **** *****,

I have tried contacting you several times; through phone and email. I tried reaching you at (***) ***-****, but was informed that the number has been disconnected. This is my final attempt to contact you. If I do not receive the game back within 14 days, I will have no choice but to file a police report with your local police department of *********, ** and take this case to the Small Claims Court. I do not want to have to do that, but will have no alternative if you do not comply. Thank you for your time.

... Two years later, the OP comes back to scam fellow CAG'ers by selling boosted Dirt 2 codes that are invalid and refuses to refund the money.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Yeah, I'm just saying the fact that he would sell copies of a free game does not make him more likely to steal SFIV and then sell it, as people are accusing him of.[/QUOTE]

Well, he did sell boosted Dirt 3 serials that he not refuses to refund. So, yeah, now we can certainly say this guy will steal a game and sell it.

How does this guy still have a CAG account?

bread's done
Back