I am the eggman, they are the SOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='javeryh']"Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt" - We Are Scientists[/QUOTE]

Love those silly bastards.

The Good, the Bad, and the Queen - The Good, the Bad, and the Queen(album)

[quote name='thespillcanvas']From Autumn To Ashes - Everything I Need

God, this band should've dropped their old screamer years ago. They're so much better off now.[/quote]

Really? I like the screamer dude. I haven't listened to their newest one that much though - I love "The Fiction We Live" and every time I'm in the mood to hear them that's what I listen to.

Right now: "Hard To Imagine" - Pearl Jam

[quote name='javeryh']Really? I like the screamer dude. I haven't listened to their newest one that much though - I love "The Fiction We Live" and every time I'm in the mood to hear them that's what I listen to.

Right now: "Hard To Imagine" - Pearl Jam[/quote]

If you want, you can listen to the new song here. It's titled Everything I Need.

Their album comes out in March, I think. Every week or so they're posting one new song from it. The one currently up isn't as good as the last though.

[quote name='thespillcanvas']From Autumn To Ashes - Everything I Need

God, this band should've dropped their old screamer years ago. They're so much better off now.[/quote]

I heard them in 2003 and they were atrotious.

As the resident walrus, I very much so approve of the title. To be fair, I use "imdwalrus" as a screen name in a few other places. :)

SOTM is "G-Force" by Dynamite Hack. I bought the album for their cover of "Boyz-N-Da-Hood" (as iTunes labeled it), and the rest of it hasn't been half bad so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back