I bet you never sold one of these on ebay. (SUPER RARE)

[quote name='bowmanarmy']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7144548031&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

HAHAHA
BID BID[/quote]

why isn't the link showing up except for when i quote it? or am i just dumb?

thats sweet I have one of those. I work at a grocery store part time in the produce department and I take it you do or either stole it :)

BTW did you get it from Harvey's?

You know those coffee bag displays they use at Dunkin Donuts....I have one since I used to work there, wonder how much it would go for :D

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='bowmanarmy']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7144548031&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

HAHAHA
BID BID[/quote]

why isn't the link showing up except for when i quote it? or am i just dumb?[/quote]

That's been happening a lot lately. Whenever it seems like there should be a link in a post, I always quote it to check it, and copy the link from there. It's the only way, it seems like.

They sell those stupid things in gift shops around here to tourists. They sell tons of those, along with boxes of "potato bar" candy bars that are nothing more than over-priced Mars bars. You can get 'em inflatable, stuffed, plastic, rubber, and I'm sure there's novelty pooping potatos that get sold as well.

As much as I hate the "Famous Potato" tag for my state, people fall for it. Its a freaking starch-based root of a plant. Get over it, people. I live here, and I don't live anywhere NEAR a shaqfu'n potato farm. I'm sure you Wisconsin people can relate to me here, with the "cheese state" tag and all.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']There's a potato lover's month? Why was I not informed?[/quote]

If you were a true potato lover, you wouldn't have to be told, you'd just know.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']There's a potato lover's month? Why was I not informed?[/quote]

If you were a true potato lover, you wouldn't have to be told, you'd just know.[/quote]

I wonder what month we'll get the SunLite All Naturals!

:drool:

[quote name='dobiewan']They sell those stupid things in gift shops around here to tourists. They sell tons of those, along with boxes of "potato bar" candy bars that are nothing more than over-priced Mars bars. You can get 'em inflatable, stuffed, plastic, rubber, and I'm sure there's novelty pooping potatos that get sold as well.

As much as I hate the "Famous Potato" tag for my state, people fall for it. Its a freaking starch-based root of a plant. Get over it, people. I live here, and I don't live anywhere NEAR a shaqfu'n potato farm. I'm sure you Wisconsin people can relate to me here, with the "cheese state" tag and all.[/quote]

Why do you card if people say you live in the potato state? I could care less if people call WI the cheese state. Every state has some kind of weird slogan behind it.

Besides, I happen to love fresh cheese curds!!!

[quote name='guessed']It is the uber-rare Dan Quayle spelling bee version.[/quote]

Is it me or does it seem like less and less americans know how to spell? I just went on to the ebay web site, you know what's scarry, I typed in the word "potatoe" misspelling and all and came back with atleast 100 items up for auction with the misspelling of potato. I guess people people in different parts of the US spell differently, or has someone been spending to much time in the fields harvesting there "potatoes"??????
:lol: :lol:

Potato not Potatoe Inflatable not Inflateable

[quote name='wolfchild'][quote name='guessed']It is the uber-rare Dan Quayle spelling bee version.[/quote]

Is it me or does it seem like less and less americans know how to spell? I just went on to the ebay web site, you know what's scarry, I typed in the word "potatoe" misspelling and all and came back with atleast 100 items up for auction with the misspelling of potato. I guess people people in different parts of the US spell differently, or has someone been spending to much time in the fields harvesting there "potatoes"??????

Potato not Potatoe Inflatable not Inflateable[/quote]

What's really funny about this post is that you spelled scary wrong. ;)

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='wolfchild'][quote name='guessed']It is the uber-rare Dan Quayle spelling bee version.[/quote]

What's really funny about this post is that you spelled scary wrong. ;)[/quote]

Beat me to it.

potatoes3dn.gif

I might have to bid on that

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='wolfchild'][quote name='guessed']It is the uber-rare Dan Quayle spelling bee version.[/quote]

What's really funny about this post is that you spelled scary wrong. ;)[/quote]

spelled "their" wrong too

It's not that I don't know how to spell scary right is was a typo, but when you spell potato with an e on the end it's not, atleast to me a typo. "What's really funny about this post is that you spelled scary wrong" Who here has not typed two letters in a word inadvertantely, when you know damn well there's only one. Enough said..........................

[quote name='wolfchild']It's not that I don't know how to spell scary right is was a typo, but when you spell potato with an e on the end it's not, atleast to me a typo. "What's really funny about this post is that you spelled scary wrong" Who here has not typed two letters in a word inadvertantely, when you know damn well there's only one. Enough said..........................[/quote]

You spelled inadvertently wrong. ;)

Relax, I was just joking that you misspelled a word in a post where you were criticizing someone else's spelling. It was a little ironic.

Ok, thanks! I'd better quit or I'll start showing my lack of spelling skills, lol! But you do have a point, have a happy day!(*_*) :)

Invalid Item
This listing () has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.

bread's done
Back