i bought a ME 3 CE and the steelbook is beatup bad anyway to get a replacement one

S

starmask2k3

i bought a ME 3 CE and the steelbook is beatup bad anyway to get a replacement one

You need to stop buying stuff. No one should have the amount of problems that you supposedly are experiencing.

but the answer to your questions is E) Not Enough Information

what are you talking about if you dont have any info go away
and stoping posting in my posts

[quote name='The Punisher']Cant u return/exchange it? U can try ebay.[/QUOTE]

they only had one copy :whistle2:(

[quote name='bfett9']I think most important question here is where did you buy it?[/QUOTE]

why is that the important question

sounds like you are being cryptic because you may have bought it used. i dont know how to get it replaced either way though

Last edited by a moderator:
i would say no. I sold a copy of MW3 steelbook case for the ps3 to someone on ebay. They complained about the condition of the steelbook and returned it to me. I called up the company who made it and they told me to goto the merchant i bought it at. I had gotten it at gamestop a few months ago so basically i was out of luck.

[quote name='averageguy']i would say no. I sold a copy of MW3 steelbook case for the ps3 to someone on ebay. They complained about the condition of the steelbook and returned it to me. I called up the company who made it and they told me to goto the merchant i bought it at. I had gotten it at gamestop a few months ago so basically i was out of luck.[/QUOTE]

^ Pretty much what I was going to say.

Your best bet OP is to go back to the store you bought it at. If that was the last one, they typically will just give you store credit, since your copy is obviously damaged/defective. If it was from a Gamestop, and the SM is a proactive (and nice) one, he/she might even be able to arrange a replacement to be sent to that store from a different location. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

Best of luck though!

bread's done
Back