i bought a wii for my kids for xmas!!!

i just want a 2nd opinion because if they get mad when they cant play cuzz im playin zelda then they will get grounded from wii.

ok good, just makin sure i was a good dad...now i cant wait to ground them so i can have it all to myself, i bet grades will be going up now...hahahahah!

[quote name='tipp007']i just want a 2nd opinion because if they get mad when they cant play cuzz im playin zelda then they will get grounded from wii.[/quote]:rofl: It's fine that you're getting it for you and the kids, but it's not good that you would ground the kids for wanting to play a gift you got them for Christmas because you were playing it.

If you want a second opinion, get Trauma Center ;) I don't see why a kid's present has to be only for them (although lots of kids would disagree). Family presents are sometimes the best kind.

fine then, well is it bad to use the wii against them like if they dont do this or that they can play for 2 weeks? or if their grades dont go up they cant play. hahahah.

OH MY GOD NINTENDO WII!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!! NINTENDO WII!!!!!

It doesn't matter it's for you. They'll play it and love it. Get Elebits to go with it though.

Day 1 Christmas=The gift, your dad of the year.
Day 3 Ground them from it= more play time for you.
Day 2 is family Wii time.

bread's done
Back