I broke the OTT...but I did not break the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was gonna be guns blazing, no bullshit story or anything, but the narrative is hilarious. :lol:

I'm not sure why, but the fucking game is 845mb. :shock:

You know what song is not fun to play (and by not fun I mean I can't do it, but it's awesome) is Peace of Mind on Expert...I lost 187 fans because I couldn't finish it! :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I thought it was gonna be guns blazing, no bullshit story or anything, but the narrative is hilarious. :lol:

I'm not sure why, but the fucking game is 845mb. :shock:[/QUOTE]

worth the $10?

[quote name='Rocko']I need to play RB2 more.

I also need to sell my GH games sometime.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I had a lot of fun playing with Rosa, though my headset doesn't work with my guitar for some reason.

I'd be down for L4D, wow.

I think I might try to sell GH2, 3, Aero and WT in a lot on eBay. They just suck dick compared to RB. The only one I might consider keeping is WT since it has some good songs that aren't on RB.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']worth the $10?[/quote]I think so... I'm gonna get some more time with it tonight, but I was falling asleep waiting for it to download and died pretty fast in the first stage. It looks really pretty and side scrolling shooters are always mad duckets. Trophies, a bunch of different weapons, long stages = thumbs up

I like how when I try to get to a real person it rings like twice, says no one is available, then disconnects me.

Do you yell at them when you call, Rocko?

That always turns my 15 days from now Time Warner appointment into a next day deal. :p

[quote name='munch']I've heard you just play Journey over and over.[/QUOTE]

I do when I play solo, but JFD won't play with me anymore unless I play some of those other crappy songs.

[quote name='Rocko']I'd be down for L4D, wow.

I think I might try to sell GH2, 3, Aero and WT in a lot on eBay. They just suck dick compared to RB. The only one I might consider keeping is WT since it has some good songs that aren't on RB.[/QUOTE]

Ah ya def, sorry about last night, I was in the middle of a game when you messaged me, and ended up having to do some other things around the apartment after.

Nah.

I might if I ever get in contact with these assholes though. They received my fucking guitar almost 3 weeks ago and the status of the RMA hasn't changed.

L4D is really only fun if you're playing with 3 friends. It is boring online, especially when your team doesn't have mics or is disorganized.

or if you're like me and crush everyone

[quote name='Rocko']Seriously, fuck Red Octane. I don't really know what to do at this point.[/quote]

Might I suggest a strongly worded email and a complaint to the BBB? I did that with a Comic Book subscription and I got 6 months free and a half dozen autographed first print comics from Wildstorm.

Hm.

If they don't return my email today that I sent three days ago and I can't get ahold of 'em on the phone I'll look into the BBB. Because this is pretty ridiculous.

[quote name='Number83']Might I suggest a strongly worded email and a complaint to the BBB? I did that with a Comic Book subscription and I got 6 months free and a half dozen autographed first print comics from Wildstorm.[/quote]

So you got nothing of value from the complaint?

;)

So, everytime I get on live now it kicks my computer offline because of an "IP address conflict." What's the deal with that?

[quote name='manthing']So you got nothing of value from the complaint?

;)[/quote]

Hehe, not really...the free comics were from Angel and Supernatural. One was a No.1 World of Warcraft first run signed by a few of the folks from Blizzard, and the other was No. 3 signed by the artists.

[quote name='manthing']WoW comic books?

:whistle2:|[/quote]

Yep...they are actually pretty good from a lore standpoint...if you are into that.

Sweetness. I bet it's going to take forever to get here. Bulge mailed me something on Monday and it's still not here. Shit takes a long time during the holidays, I guess.

I hate this wang avatar business but I must admit, that Yukon Cornelius one is hilarious.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']no craplershed up ins? where is that old coot?[/quote]

Right here mang. Real busy day.

I'm thinking I'm gonna pull the trigger on that Golden Axe deal. How bad can it be for $10. M I Rite?

I would've mailed it earlier but the alternator on our car was going and we didn't want to make any extra stops. Turned out when we got it to the shop yesterday morning we had about 25 minutes of battery left.

Not a big deal at all.

In similar news, my wife's car is dead. We need to get the batter replaced tomorrow.

In other news, someone moved in the apartment above me. I'm pretty sure they jump from one place to the other, rather than walk. Either than or they weigh more than Hambone.

[quote name='munch']Not a big deal at all.

In similar news, my wife's car is dead. We need to get the batter replaced tomorrow.

In other news, someone moved in the apartment above me. I'm pretty sure they jump from one place to the other, rather than walk. Either than or they weigh more than Hambone.[/quote]
Batter? I think i see the problem.

[quote name='munch']Sweetness. I bet it's going to take forever to get here. Bulge mailed me something on Monday and it's still not here. Shit takes a long time during the holidays, I guess.[/quote]he probably lied. I mailed some sweaters to my sister on monday and she got 'em the next day (McAllen to Dallas). :lol:

just kidding, budge! don't pin me to the floor with your large arm. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back