I can't change my region.

aaelon

CAGiversary!
My profile has started showing US prices on games instead of UK ones. It has only changed recently and I have tried changing it in options, but it won't save my region and always reverts to US. Any idas or suggestions on how I can sort this?

Thank you in advance

hey i heard that if you log off and log back after you change your region and save that it works.
My problem is that I can't find where to change region, please help. Sorry for such a noob question, but I have never needed to change it before and under my location it says NJ.

[quote name='MarshMan34']hey i heard that if you log off and log back after you change your region and save that it works.[/QUOTE]

works for me, thanks

[quote name='MarshMan34']hey i heard that if you log off and log back after you change your region and save that it works.
My problem is that I can't find where to change region, please help. Sorry for such a noob question, but I have never needed to change it before and under my location it says NJ.[/QUOTE]

That did not work for me. To find it, mouseover the gear then click options. Near the bottom is where you can change your region. Good luck, cuz it's not working for me.

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spot but I can't find where to change my region settings. I'm currently in the US and my region is still UK. I don't know where to change it on this new layout.

Any help would be great. thanks.

bread's done
Back