I chose the absolute wrong weekend to go home

m1lesteg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm not normally one to complain openly, but this demands ranting.

I go to George Washington University, in DC (proud home of Thurston Hall, which is literally the second-most sexually-promiscuous dorm in the entire country).

After having a rather bad weekend last week, including playing Around the World with the fraternity I'm pledging (though I don't remember a lot of it), and beer pong gone horrilbly awry, I have decided to spend the long weekend at home, in Boston.

Of course, the day after I buy my tickets I find out two pieces of news. First, my fraternity is throwing a massive party in which they will guarantee us pledges have a good time. Second, on Friday night a friend of mine brought eight girls from a nearby university to spend the night drinking on our floor. Now, I've just broken up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago, so getting laid is high on my priority list right now.

Here's the clincher. Next weekend one of my roommates (I have three) will be having his girlfriend stay in our room. No big deal, right? Well, he informs (not asks) us that not only will she be there, but her mother will be staying in our room as well. Apparently there's some reason she's in DC and she didnt want to pay for a hotel for the weekend.

The bottom line is, clearly I should have waited a week to come home, as now I am missing all the fun and next week I get to meet my roommate's girlfriend's mom, though the entire hall is planning on getting absolutely wasted to greet her...

[quote name='Good Clean Fun']Someday you will look back with fear
On all the time that you weren't here
And at that moment
You’ll wish you hadn’t spent
All your book money on beer
Your friends are high, your grades are low
Couldn’t shake a stick at what you know
But when it comes to blood alcohol
You get a 4.0[/quote]

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Good Clean Fun']Someday you will look back with fear
On all the time that you weren't here
And at that moment
You’ll wish you hadn’t spent
All your book money on beer
Your friends are high, your grades are low
Couldn’t shake a stick at what you know
But when it comes to blood alcohol
You get a 4.0[/quote][/quote]

Haha are you serious. Have fun in college kids! Remember - Party Hard, Work Hard.

Enjoy the time with your family, you never know how much you will have. It's much better than nailing some drunken chick at a frat party.

(Speaking from experience.)

Awkward moments meeting people will become everyday occurences when you get older, get good at them now. Practice on your roommate's mother.

Don't get drunk and make an ass of yourself to a roommate's family, it will come back to bite you in the ass.

(Also speaking from experience.)

My advice, ignore or follow as you see fit.

[quote name='fanskad']Enjoy the time with your family, you never know how much you will have. It's much better than nailing some drunken chick at a frat party.

Awkward moments meeting people will become everyday occurences when you get older, get good at them now. Practice on your roommate's mother.

Don't get drunk and make an ass of yourself to a roommate's family, it will come back to bite you in the ass.

My advice, ignore or follow as you see fit.[/quote]

You're probably right. It's not like there aren't going to be other weekends, and I should probably take it easy this weekend anyway. I do have friends here I can just get a burger with and chill out.

PS. It's not my roommate's mom, it's my roommate's girlfriend's mom :shock:

[quote name='m1lesteg'][quote name='fanskad']Enjoy the time with your family, you never know how much you will have. It's much better than nailing some drunken chick at a frat party.

You're probably right. It's not like there aren't going to be other weekends, and I should probably take it easy this weekend anyway. I do have friends here I can just get a burger with and chill out.

PS. It's not my roommate's mom, it's my roommate's girlfriend's mom :shock:[/quote]

Maybe you can bang her...roomie's just trying to hook you up.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='m1lesteg'][quote name='fanskad']Enjoy the time with your family, you never know how much you will have. It's much better than nailing some drunken chick at a frat party.

PS. It's not my roommate's mom, it's my roommate's girlfriend's mom :shock:[/quote]

Maybe you can bang her...roomie's just trying to hook you up.[/quote]

Exactly... things could get crazy! Just turn the lights down low... and throw on some "mood" music. Alternately, you could just ask if she would like to play some beer pong and then go streaking.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='m1lesteg'][quote name='fanskad']Enjoy the time with your family, you never know how much you will have. It's much better than nailing some drunken chick at a frat party.

Maybe you can bang her...roomie's just trying to hook you up.[/quote]

That wasn't exactly what I meant by practice on her....

But whatever works!

What are you going home for this specific weekend anyway? Don't you have a Spring or Easter break from school coming up soon? I'm surprised you can get a weekend away at all during pledging. I though most fraternitys pretty much required pledges to be "on call" the entire semester they were pledging.

Ya you really gotta fuck your roommate's girlfriend's mom. It's your duty really, then you can tell him what sex with his girlfriend in 20-30 years will be like.

[quote name='Dijital']anyone care to enlighten me as to what beer pong is?[/quote]

Sure,

[quote name='beerpong.com']Triangle Beer Pong without Paddles

We use 15 cups on each side, aligned in rows...5 in the back, 4 right in
front, 3 in front of that, then 2, then one...

All cups must be touching, so it forms a triangle. Each cup is filled about halfway with beer.

There is a team of two on each side of the table and no paddles are used. Instead, one team starts the game by each person tossing a ping pong ball and trying to get it into one of the cups.

If you get the ball into one of the opposing teams cups, one member of the opposing team drinks the beer in that cup, team members alternate who drinks the beer every time the other team gets a ball in their cup.

Once the beer is drunk from that cup, the cup is placed aside and out of the triangle. Once the team has taken their two shots at the cups, the other team shoots back, and it goes on like that.

The point of the game is to eliminate all of the other teams cups. The shot must be direct, and cannot bounce off the table and then go into the cup. Also, if both members of a team make their shots consecutively, the 2 balls are returned to that team and they get another chance.

We used to play by your rules, but found this game to be much more competitive and fun. [/quote]

We allow bouncing, and if you sink all your balls then what ever you have left the oppossing team drinks. Fun!

LINK

EDIT: actually... we play the Long Island Style now that I think of it, but like any drinking game... there are many variations.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ya dude, beer pong is the next Olympic Sport for sure, probably before American Football even.[/quote]

Yeah I friggin love beer pong!

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']What are you going home for this specific weekend anyway? Don't you have a Spring or Easter break from school coming up soon? I'm surprised you can get a weekend away at all during pledging. I though most fraternitys pretty much required pledges to be "on call" the entire semester they were pledging.[/quote]

President's Day, we have a 3-day weekend. My frat is pretty chill about stuff, so I just told them I needed to go home after last week and the pledge chair was like "Yeah, ok. Considering that we did that to you, I'll allow it."

And to those recommending I fuck my roommate's girlfriend's mom, she's decidedly the plainest-looking woman on the face of the earth, but I would do it for the novelty.

Someone asked what beer pong was. Basically, you have six or ten cups on either side of a table, and you try to throw a ping pong ball into the cups, and then you gotta drink the cup. If you have a decent team you can get fairly drunk fairly quickly (my roommate and I call ourselves the Red Sox of beer pong, since about 80 percent of the time we rally from impossible odds to win).

The only bad thing about beer pong is how dirty it is when you think about it... mainly the fact that the ball generally ends up on the floor and well college kids don't keep the cleanest floors ever... so, best not to think about it actually.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']The only bad thing about beer pong is how dirty it is when you think about it... mainly the fact that the ball generally ends up on the floor and well college kids don't keep the cleanest floors ever... so, best not to think about it actually.[/quote]

That's why you keep a cup full of water on either side, so you can wash the balls off. :wink:

[quote name='m1lesteg'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']The only bad thing about beer pong is how dirty it is when you think about it... mainly the fact that the ball generally ends up on the floor and well college kids don't keep the cleanest floors ever... so, best not to think about it actually.[/quote]

That's why you keep a cup full of water on either side, so you can wash the balls off. :wink:[/quote]

Beavis, your balls are filthy. Go to the ball-washer.

and I don't know anyone that doesn't do that, but a little water really isn't gonna get those balls clean

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='m1lesteg'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']The only bad thing about beer pong is how dirty it is when you think about it... mainly the fact that the ball generally ends up on the floor and well college kids don't keep the cleanest floors ever... so, best not to think about it actually.[/quote]

That's why you keep a cup full of water on either side, so you can wash the balls off. :wink:[/quote]

Beavis, your balls are filthy. Go to the ball-washer.

and I don't know anyone that doesn't do that, but a little water really isn't gonna get those balls clean[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I know where this is headed...

[quote name='m1lesteg'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']The only bad thing about beer pong is how dirty it is when you think about it... mainly the fact that the ball generally ends up on the floor and well college kids don't keep the cleanest floors ever... so, best not to think about it actually.[/quote]

Some people I know use water in the cups and keep the drinks on the side so that the ball never even hits the beer. Feel like a wuss doing it, but keeps you from getting the plague I guess.

[quote name='m1lesteg']And to those recommending I shaq-fu my roommate's girlfriend's mom, she's decidedly the plainest-looking woman on the face of the earth, but I would do it for the novelty.[/quote]

That's the spirit!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='m1lesteg']And to those recommending I shaq-fu my roommate's girlfriend's mom, she's decidedly the plainest-looking woman on the face of the earth, but I would do it for the novelty.[/quote]

That's the spirit![/quote]

Now your talking! w00t!!!! Take one for the team!

bread's done
Back