Feedback
-2 (0%)
Have:

Uno Code (got from 3 month pack) got 2 uno codes
Joust Code( got from, Vision camer)
Frogger code( old spice challenge) got 2 frogger codes
Contra code( Old spice challenge)
Time Piliot code
AstroPop code(some weird Japanese contest)
Scramble code
Bankshot billards code

lol, yes I've been collecting, didn't waste time pilot, scramble, astropop, and billards code because I heard that those games suck. Those other codes are extras of mine.

Wants:

1 month of live
3 month of live
or 12 month

any amount of microsoft points

*AVOID ALL SHIPPING AND DO THIS FAST AND GREAT THROUGH VIA EMAIL!!!!*

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Frogger code
Time Piliot code
AstroPop code(some weird Japanese contest)

Will take those 3 for 1 month code?[/quote]

Frogger and time pilot yes, but Astropop.....i don't know about that one.

I'd be willing to give joust or uno in astropop's place.

[quote name='scuba t']will you give bankshot billiards for 1 month code?[/quote]

Yeah, isn't bankshot worth 1200 MS points?

So yeah, that would be a fair trade.

Would you take a Robotron code for one of those games? I'm mainly interested in Contra. I could do Robotron and a few dollars paypal for it.

If not, I'm interested in any of the codes besides Uno, Joust, and Bankshot Billiards.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']DON'T Trade with this guy he ripped me off!!! All the codes he sent me don't work.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up!

I have a 1 Month code I'd trade for Bankshot Billiards, but you would have to send code first because of IXI Dragunz IXI experience with you.

[quote name='neudog']I have a 1 Month code I'd trade for Bankshot Billiards, but you would have to send code first because of IXI Dragunz IXI experience with you.[/quote]

I tried the same thing but he just stole my code. I utter what dragunz said.

[quote name='scuba t']I tried the same thing but he just stole my code. I utter what dragunz said.[/QUOTE]

That is why I would require his code first so I could input and then send my code.

bread's done
Back