"I don't know how to quit you, OTT" - senorwoohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a dumbass, dipshit. My problem isn't that people want to dick around getting useless shit, it's that people find something inherently less good if it doesn't have that arbitrary shit. Like multi platform games that marked down on the PS3 version because it doesn't have achievements. Boo fucking hoo. There was no achievement for beating Lavos with 2 people at level 20, but I did that shit anyways. :cool:

I also hate when games on the PS3 get marked down for not having Live. Big fucking deal. Playing console games online is just asking for hooting dickholes to call you a $$$ because you killed them, or better yet, because they killed you.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You don't need to get achievements if you don't want to, dumbass.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']I'm not a dumbass, dipshit. My problem isn't that people want to dick around getting useless shit, it's that people find something inherently less good if it doesn't have that arbitrary shit. Like multi platform games that marked down on the PS3 version because it doesn't have achievements. Boo fucking hoo. There was no achievement for beating Lavos with 2 people at level 20, but I did that shit anyways. :cool:

I also hate when games on the PS3 get marked down for not having Live. Big fucking deal. Playing console games online is just asking for hooting dickholes to call you a $$$ because you killed them, or better yet, because they killed you.[/quote]

I never buy PS3 games with Live.

Speaking of Anti-Virus programs, does anybody have a good suggestion for a scanner that isn't constantly running?

I want one that is good, but will only be running while it is actively scanning.

[quote name='darthbudge']Speaking of Anti-Virus programs, does anybody have a good suggestion for a scanner that isn't constantly running?

I want one that is good, but will only be running while it is actively scanning.[/QUOTE]

Can't you turn off the active scan for most of them? I think you can set Avast up like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back