I don't know if anyone wants these...(GameFan Magazine)

alteredbeast

CAGiversary!
I found 3 sealed issues of Gamefan magazine.

Volume 4, issues 5,6, and 9. May, June, and September 1996

Issue 5 has Legened of Oasis on the cover, and features Virtua Fighter 3, Snatcher, and an 8 page pictorial The Making of Final Fantasy VII

Issue 6 has Crash Bandicoot on the cover, and features the debut of Nights, and an intereview with Akira Nishitani creator of SF2.

Issue 9 has Super Mario 64 on the cover, and features Street Fighter Alpha 2, Wipeout XL, and Tekken 2.

Ill take them, how much do u want and do u take paypal? I like older gaming mags, they make good "office" reading ^^

I really should take a tally of all my stuff that I am willing to trade, and make a trade list. Incase someone who wants these magazines might want some other stuff I have. (Mostly Dreamcast stuff, and some anime/video game related items)

Sorry for the delay, I decided to put up a complete trade list soon, to save on shipping if anyone is interested in more than one item.

I also have alot of read, used back issues of gaming magazines. I've got my hands full lately, so free time is limited. I might get a trade list up by this saturday night.

[quote name='CheapyD']alteredbeast, your avatar is MIA.[/quote]

Ah okay, thanks...it seems to be acting up, but I didn't know if it was just my browser.

bread's done
Back