I don't want to know who would want this

ha ha ha thats awesome, I love the category its in.
Everything Else > Weird Stuff > Really Weird

Man, I bet I could dress up like a girl, burn it to DVD and sell it on ebay. hmmmmm

i checked out his feedback, 108. Lots of haircut fetishes out there i guess. Sad looking though for the bald girls. Looks like their being exploited, sadly probably for not even that much money.

These people are pretty sick to watch girls have their hair cut off. What the hell sick idea is this, I can't even imagine the type of people who could enjoy such a weird thing.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey, all I can say is to each his own.[/quote]

Exactly. As odd as this fetish may seem, it's not nearly as bad as some of the other things that people are into. At least this doesn't involve anyone being physically harmed. Maybe it's just my opinion, but this seems like nothing compared to bondage or S&M.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hey, all I can say is to each his own.[/quote]

Exactly. As odd as this fetish may seem, it's not nearly as bad as some of the other things that people are into. At least this doesn't involve anyone being physically harmed. Maybe it's just my opinion, but this seems like nothing compared to bondage or S&M.[/quote]

That's true... When there are people out there that like to hang from hooks in their back, then a girl shaving her head can't be that bad...

[quote name='BigNick']If you guys think thats shaq-fued up, you haven't been into the adult sections of ebay![/quote]

No comment.

Well it's strange but there are far worse fetishes out there, At least these girls are not being exploted sexually and their hair will grow back. It just really is strange.

bread's done
Back