I feel a little bad...

coolbrys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Now, before people jump on me saying how much I ripped the kid off, I want to explain that he absolutely HATED the game he traded me, to the point that he was convinced that I was the one that was ripped off.

So, my brother is in seventh grade, and he has this friend. He has a Xbox and a Cube, and he seems to enjoy my copy of XIII very much. One day, he exclaims that he hates his Xbox copy of Ghost Recon 2 so much that he would trade it to me for XIII (GameCube version). Even though I love XIII, I jump right on it, because of the obvious variation in value. Yesterday, he followed through with the trade, and said many times No Tradebacks!

The good thing is, I really like Ghost Recon 2. Now I just need to find a really cheap copy of XIII for Xbox.... :)

don't feel bad...kids are stupid...if he didn't trade it to you, he would've probably just given it away to someone else....kids piss me off because they don't realize the value of things....my nephew and niece sold their ps1 and n64 with multiple games for $5 at a yard sale that they threw by themselves last year....after i found out, i jumped on both of their cases....half of the reason being that I would've paid them at least $40 for both, if not each...and the other half being that some of the games were mine

Little Kids Are Stupid, Just Like The Ones That Trade In Multiple GBA Games Just To Get Enough Credit For 1 Used One. Just Because They Were Bored Of It.

XIII is like.. >$4 on XBox a TRU. But I'm with the kid, I hate Ghost Recon 2.. mainly because it crashes. A lot.

Most people have to make mistakes in order to learn anything. Chances are this kid probably won't learn anything this time because he actually didn't like the game he had. (Maybe next time. . .) Just be happy that you got a decent trade this time. :D

Well, I don't actually feel that bad, it just sounded like a good opener for my trade...
I haven't had GR2 crash at all, I love the singleplayer (save the unrealistic death animations/lack of key material to help convey the realistic images) and after getting XIII again, I can be at ease... the only problem is, I want to get the cheapest deal out there (for XBOX version) and the TRU near me doesn't have it, and Ebgames just rose the price...

I will get it sometime. :)

bread's done
Back