I feel so left out. ;_;

Farny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Just a quick one, how does one acquire on of these Best Buy GGC's? I've been wondering and am finally asking.

The GGC is darn near dead. Few stores have them left and ususally they are the $30 or more variety.

If you find a $5 off $20 one hold on to it for dear life. I have one left that Im not sure how Ill use (since I want so much yet have 1)

I don't understand, you talk as if they're one time use things. Are they?

Could I get a tutorial, mehbeh?

they are like gift cards for gamers hence game gift card. When u put any amount of money on the original it activated a 5 bucks off 19.99 coupon. Of course people took advantage and bought tons. Nowadays I see for 29.99 games and they are console specific but as someone posted above u might find an original type

They are just gift cards with coupons on the back. You can put any amount on the gift card and you use up the gift card and coupon at the time of purchase.

Buy the gift card with the coupon on back for 5 off 19.99. Expires 12/31/05. Use card and coupon for next purchase.

People say they are rare, but I have seen many. I saw some the other day. I still have 4 or 5 I got a month or so ago.

Thanks for the information, but I screwed up.

Accidentally purchased a GGC, but idnd't realized the coupon expired 12/31/04!!! Is it possible to return Gift Cards?

[quote name='supadupacheap']The GGC is darn near dead. Few stores have them left and ususally they are the $30 or more variety.

If you find a $5 off $20 one hold on to it for dear life. I have one left that Im not sure how Ill use (since I want so much yet have 1)[/QUOTE]
Too True.
icondead.gif

bread's done
Back