I finally was able to get a DS yesterday

thagakid

CAG Veteran
It looks like a real nice and sleek system. I bought Mario and Luigi - Partners in Time. Anyone know what some of the other best games for the system are?

What's your gaming style? There are some great, great titles for the DS I can easily recommend, such as

Mario Kart
Animal Crossing
Phoenix Wright
Hotel Dusk
Rune Factory
Puzzle Quest
Meteos

for starters. Still, depends on what genre you like. If you like puzzle games at all, the DS is a great system for them, and Meteos is a really enjoyable experience that you could pick up quite cheaply at this point, although possibly online at online retailers or preowned at GameStops.

Planet Puzzle League, Tetris DS, Worms 2: Open Warfare, Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing, Elite Beat Agents, the Castlevania games. There's ton. Depends on what you like.

[quote name='keithp']Man, someone needs to sticky a thread like this. We seriously have one every few days it seems.[/QUOTE]

QFT... in all the seperate gaming forums too

Just do a search on gamerankings.com if you want the consensus best games. We've had stickied threads on this from time to time and they always end up dying. GR is updated constantly.

bread's done
Back