I found an unopened Commodor 64 computer in the newspaper....

Flashmonkey

CAGiversary!
If you want me to try and get it for you, post or PM me. I'm not making any garuntees. The guy is selling it for $100, so name a price.

In the box? Man...that's so freakin' tempting. Some of my best memories in life are of playing games on the C-64 with friends. $100 is a little much for my cheap ass though, sadly.

Does it come with any games? 100 bucks is a little steep for just the system

::had a Commidore 64 back in the day::

I remember the old C64. My uncle and I would play games on that thing for hours on end. I turned it on last year just to play some of the games I missed.

I think I just realized I've been a nerd since the age of 4...damn atari 2600

[quote name='xenoman80']did it have any good games. how were the graphics?
snes or atair type?[/quote]

how old art thou?

next you'll be compairing Mike Tyson's Punch Out to Pokemon (an act that my girlfriend's brother did)

what is that ?? i kno its b4 my time

The Commadore 64 was a PC sold in the mid eighties. It had a 8-bit 6510 CPU, and a VIC-II GPU. I believe it came pre-installed with the GEOS operating system.

IIRC, graphics wise it was better than an NES, but not as good as the TG-16.

C64_IKPlus.png

All the ad said was "unopened C-64, $100" so I'm assuming that's all it comes with. As for the other posts, DAYUM!!! I'm 15 and I know my old school games! You guys need to go research your roots!

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='xenoman80']did it have any good games. how were the graphics?
snes or atair type?[/quote]

wow :roll:[/quote]

:D :D :D

That was funny!.....Young man, the C64 was a computer. You could buy games for it but it wasn't marketed as a game system.....

bread's done
Back