I found MvC2 (PS2)

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
On my lunch break today, I decided to stop into the nearest Gamestop. While browsing the used PS2 selection for shits, my eyes fell upon Marvel vs. Capcom 2. I was pretty suprised because I know how rare it is. Anyways, the game was complete and in "above average" condition for EB/GS used games, so I decided to grab it with the intent of possibly making a profit on ebay. Note: the game set me back about $76. I just got around to checking the disc and it is pretty scuffed up. I'll probubly play the game a little bit, but since it looks as I'd only be breaking even on ebay, the game will probubly be headed back to the shelf where I found it.

If any Cags are interested in buying it off of me for cost, I'll cover shipping. PM me if interested.

You got it from Gamestop for $76??? How much are they charging for the game before tax or any discount you got? Thats outrageous.

[quote name='Puffa469']You got it from Gamestop for $76??? How much are they charging for the game before tax or any discount you got? Thats outrageous.[/QUOTE]
It's 80 bucks at GS now, It's good but not THAT good. I'd probably return it too, I found a mint one for 40 and sold it for 80, so you would probably break even anyhow.

Yeah, there are two at my store without the manuals for $70. I'll betcha that some dude bought the game, took the manual, and returned it. Honestly, though, I don't care, as I have it for the Dreamcast.

I got mine back before it was "rare" for $20. Never played it but I loved the DC version...

So eventually I sold it for about $100... Go me.

glad I got this for B2G1 last year sometime.

my best B2G1 score ever:
--MvC2
--Zelda Collector's Edition
Free: Ikaruga.

anyway, holy fuck, $76?!!

i'm keeping mine forever since this will never go back in print and only get ridiculously expensive as the years go on. it's also just too good to sell and will probably never get too old to play.

$76? Are you freakin' serious? Refund that immediately!!! It's not THAT rare and there is NO way you can turn a profit on that!

$76? Holy crap you got ripped. You paid almost double the MSRP for a game thats scuffed up. Good look making a profit on that. Game Stop sure found a sucker in you. Might as well buy Lumines for the new price of $49.99 as well :cool:

bread's done
Back