I found scorch's myspace intro clip...

huh? what the hell's a myspace intro clip?

look, this is getting really old. Yes, I say "repost" a lot. God forbid I help out. I post a lot less now and people will still not leave me alone. Get over it. It may seem like a joke to you, but this is getting really, really old. When I can't even come here and post news, deals or my opinions on things.. ugh.

In other words, fuck off.

EDIT: I actually listened to the video (instead of just seeing the picture).. that was pretty funny, except I don't wish death on people. At all. And I wouldn't be dumb enough to punch holes in my face. I wonder how many holes snot comes out of when he sneezes.

[quote name='Scorch']huh? what the hell's a myspace intro clip?

look, this is getting really old. Yes, I say "repost" a lot. God forbid I help out. I post a lot less now and people will still not leave me alone. Get over it. It may seem like a joke to you, but this is getting really, really old. When I can't even come here and post news, deals or my opinions on things.. ugh.

In other words, fuck off.

EDIT: I actually listened to the video (instead of just seeing the picture).. that was pretty funny, except I don't wish death on people. At all. And I wouldn't be dumb enough to punch holes in my face. I wonder how many holes snot comes out of when he sneezes.[/QUOTE]

We love ya scorchy! These boards wouldn't be the same without you :)

Wow, all I must say is that some people on CAG just need to leave.

BTW, Scorch was annoying like 1/2 a year ago, why bash him now?

[quote name='help1']Wow, all I must say is that some people on CAG just need to leave.
[/QUOTE]

To whom are you referring help1?

[quote name='help1']BTW, Scorch was annoying like 1/2 a year ago, why bash him now?[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point. It's getting really annoying. I thought the only one here who gets constant harassment is Slidecage.

Hey, lay off Scorch meng! Don't be hating just because the dude points out yer repost! (And with that, Cappy takes a slug of his Nyquil) :)

[quote name='CappyCobra']Hey, lay off Scorch meng! Don't be hating just because the dude points out yer repost! (And with that, Cappy takes a slug of his Nyquil) :)[/QUOTE]

I'm not hatin' on scorch. I'm giving him some shit! I don't hate anyone on these boards. I can honestly say, I haven't used the "ignore" function with anybody. Everyone makes this board what it is. Diverse. Some may be immature and retarded, but dammit, that's the beauty! ;)

Scorch has mellowed out a lot. I remember some shit that was given to me by him a long time ago.

[quote name='crickett003']I'm not hatin' on scorch. I'm giving him some shit! I don't hate anyone on these boards. I can honestly say, I haven't used the "ignore" function with anybody. Everyone makes this board what it is. Diverse. Some may be immature and retarded, but dammit, that's the beauty! ;)

Scorch has mellowed out a lot. I remember some shit that was given to me by him a long time ago.[/QUOTE]
I'm just yankin your chain homes! All in good fun! :D

[quote name='CappyCobra']I'm just yankin your chain homes! All in good fun! :D[/QUOTE]

No prob :) I wasn't pissed off or anything ;)

bread's done
Back