I got a coke machine for sale.

Cashville Dez

CAGiversary!
If you need a brand new coke vending machine, I'm the man you want to talk too!!! Whether it is for your business or own personal use, if you want one I got one. I won it from a contest and I don't have any place to put it in my apartment. If you're interested, just throw me a number out there(price) and i'll see if I'm interested.

Wow robots are really taking over. What the hell ever happened to the neighborhood drug dealer is now replaced with a machine. God next it will be outsourced.

if that joke didn't work for you then I have this one on standby.

I have no idea what the OP said. I am to busy staring at her ass. It's like a handicap kid dancing you can't help but to stare and stare and a little lickage...I mean stare.

Thanks come again.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Pics? And dude, please, for common decency, change the sig, good lord. I mean I like ass as much as the next guy, but DAMN too much.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Also do you have a price in mind? Any idea how much it would cost to ship? Would you even be willing to ship?

my eyes are bleeding! Why would you want a coke machine anyway? A normal refridgerator does the job well done. Besides it'll probably be going for 400+ dollars and it'll be a very very heavy object to move around.

Sorry for the delay. I've been really busy lately!!!! But anyway, as far as the price of the machine. I'm looking for someone that is willing to spend in between $900-$1550 which is not that bad considering that it's never been used and I'm paying for the shipping. As far as the pics go. I will have those up for you in these next cuople of days!!!! I'm also going to throw in some free coupons to get drinks for the machine so that you cn fill it up when you get it. Like I said its a lot of money, but this is a quality product!!! And if you have a business or some kind this will benefit you a little more than someone who wants it for personal use because te money that you make off the machne you can pay off a couple of bills!!! Just hit me back if there is any questions or concerns. Thank you!!!!

[quote name='Cashville Dez']That's the beauty of it because she is 200 lbs.[/QUOTE]

Not saying anything about you liking her, but I just think its disgusting, though I never liked big butts and that's monsterous. Maybe it would be different if I did.

If I were you I would see how much you could get for selling it back to Coke, it would save you the pain of shipping the sucker and they'd for sure haul it away for you. Or call a local vending company and tell them your situation. The fact that its brand new should get you close to retail value. You might even want to try your local classifieds, a lot better than trying to sell it on here. Some people would love to buy from a third party, if you buy it directly from Coca Cola, they force you to buy 'x' amount cases of soda along with other service charges etc.

I think she has scoliosis.

oh, and you should just advertise your machine in craisgslist. Shipping would kill that for most people here.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i bet you that whore would let you in her ass for that $400 in your hand[/QUOTE]
Its more than 400 buddy.

[quote name='CouRageouS']If I were you I would see how much you could get for selling it back to Coke, it would save you the pain of shipping the sucker and they'd for sure haul it away for you. Or call a local vending company and tell them your situation. The fact that its brand new should get you close to retail value. You might even want to try your local classifieds, a lot better than trying to sell it on here. Some people would love to buy from a third party, if you buy it directly from Coca Cola, they force you to buy 'x' amount cases of soda along with other service charges etc.[/QUOTE]
I got cha. I was just checking all of my options before I got rid of it.

I like Butts as much as the next guy. The thing I find hard to believe is this HUGE ol butt has no cellulite on it.. Normally there is a ratio of frame to butt and once its at 200% it normally has the 'cottage cheese' effect going on..

To big for me though but props on the cellulite free rear....or maybe its just to small.... if thats possible.

Heh.. being from Nashville (Lower Antioch actually), I find this convo pretty funny. :)
But seriously, go down to LaVergne and see how much the resale would go for.

ps: It's nice to see that you are "balla balla" but you're nowhere near Dodge City. IF you have friends there like I do, you know what I mean. :)

[quote name='Sarang01']Shit dude I like a fat ass but that's HUGE.

You need to watch "Barbershop" or something.[/QUOTE]

I don't like a fat ass, and that's like 3 fat asses combined into one. :puke: :lol:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i bet you that whore would let you in her ass for that $400 in your hand[/QUOTE]
Is that what a place is goin' for these days?....hmmm, not bad.... spacious...probably not a lot of sunlight though.

[quote name='hobocorpses']Is that what a place is goin' for these days?....hmmm, not bad.... spacious...probably not a lot of sunlight though.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

bread's done
Back