I got a crush on a Gamestop manager

Darwin23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got a crush on the gs manager at the van nuys, ca location. She is one cute mama.

thing is, i rarely buy any games there. i just go there to look at the games then buy them somewhere else. wonder how i can approach her....

any cheapassgamer know the 411 on her? think her name is sonja

[quote name='Dead of Knight']...

I REALLY hope no one made topics like this about me when I worked at GS....[/QUOTE]

hahaha....this is the videogame lifestyle isnt it? u get exposed to them pretty store managers...

[quote name='Darwin23']I got a crush on the gs manager at the van nuys, ca location. She is one cute mama.

thing is, i rarely buy any games there. i just go there to look at the games then buy them somewhere else. wonder how i can approach her....

any cheapassgamer know the 411 on her? think her name is sonja[/QUOTE]

Preorder every single game that is requested of you (only from her of course).
yea, I know. my advice suck.

[quote name='Darwin23']I got a crush on the gs manager at the van nuys, ca location. She is one cute mama.
[/QUOTE]

Post pictures? :D

He just said he has a crush on someone not like he wants to have her babies, unless I misunderstood that *shrugs*

It's not like he said "I wonder what her panties smell like" or anything creepy just thought she was hot and was looking for info on how to approach her.

If I were you I'd make an excuse to talk to her and just start chatting and see how it goes see if she responds to you.

Best of luck!

r1s3n

Someone should print this page out and show her it.

[quote name='r1s3n']He just said he has a crush on someone not like he wants to have her babies, unless I misunderstood that *shrugs*

It's not like he said "I wonder what her panties smell like" or anything creepy just thought she was hot and was looking for info on how to approach her.

If I were you I'd make an excuse to talk to her and just start chatting and see how it goes see if she responds to you.

Best of luck!

r1s3n[/QUOTE]

It's just satire, my man. ;)

Afterall, people do think it's creepy that one can "fall in love" just by looking at somebody. But it seems that they've forgotten that we, humans, are animals -- we see a girl we'd like to mate with and our human emotions connect the dots and add emotion to it.

The same people who think that "love at first sight" is absurd probably deny that they, themselves, shit and fart.

Anyway, my advice would be to talk to her for a couple minutes. Don't come off like you're just trying to talk to her -- save that for later. Use this as an opportunity to test the waters. If she keeps the conversation going, she enjoys talking to you.

Go step by step.

The one in THE PLANT? Or the one in the Mall.... wait, that would make it the GS in Panorama City, heh.

There used to be this really hot Asian momma that used to work at the Gamestop near my house. I never thought about asking her out though. Gamespot is not exactly the best place to ask her out especially with a bunch of screaming kids in the store.

[quote name='Scorch']Someone should print this page out and show her it.[/QUOTE]

Give me the address and a stamp... and an envelope... and a couple thousand dollars... and some DVDs... and I'll do it!

I manage retail, and I feel sorry for women in retail. They get hit on all the time. Every female employee I've ever had has been hit on by customers. Every one.

You know the adage about picking up bartenders? The same applies to all retail women. That is to say, Don't.

Leave her alone. You don't stand a chance.

[quote name='Msia']This thread is pretty useless without pics.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I mean, what if this lady is a MILF or something?

[quote name='Quillion']I manage retail, and I feel sorry for women in retail. They get hit on all the time. Every female employee I've ever had has been hit on by customers. Every one.

You know the adage about picking up bartenders? The same applies to all retail women. That is to say, Don't.

Leave her alone. You don't stand a chance.[/QUOTE]

Very good advice.

I mean, don't try to hit on people who are at work. Besides, if they were interested in you, I'm sure that they would make a move.

I'm not saying to just be silent and such when dealing with people in retail and such. Be nice and talkative. "Hello. Have a nice day" and such...

My (ex)girlfriend and I worked at the same Kmart store.

Not to toot my own horn, or anything (I do that after the sun goes down, anyway), but she was really attractive (she looks like AIDS now), and guys would google-eye her quite a bit. But once, at work, some customer, a 16 year-old baby blue decked out suburban whiteboy thug and his little patsy, were hitting on her, trying to get her number.

I turned into Ray Liotta's character from Goodfellas and scared them away by walking towards them like T-1000 and saying "Get the fuck out."

[quote name='Brak']My (ex)girlfriend and I worked at the same Kmart store.

Not to toot my own horn, or anything (I do that after the sun goes down, anyway), but she was really attractive (she looks like AIDS now), and guys would google-eye her quite a bit. But once, at work, some customer, a 16 year-old baby blue decked out suburban whiteboy thug and his little patsy, were hitting on her, trying to get her number.

I turned into Ray Liotta's character from Goodfellas and scared them away by walking towards them like T-1000 and saying "Get the fuck out."[/QUOTE]

Movie references. How terribly intimidating.

I turned into Ray Liotta's character from Goodfellas and scared them away by walking towards them like T-1000 and saying "Get the fuck out."[/QUOTE]

Personally, I would have gone Bruce Campbell and been like "The name's Brak. Construction." and scared them off with a staple gun. :D

[quote name='Quillion']Movie references. How terribly intimidating.[/QUOTE]

How kewl!~

[quote name='Tiphireth']Personally, I would have gone Bruce Campbell and been like "The name's Brak. Construction." and scared them off with a staple gun. :D[/QUOTE]

Heh heh. >:]

I think you mean "Housewares", though.

I like the imagery of me surfing on the Blue Light, shot gun in hand, iron gauntlet as other hand.

[quote name='Brak']Heh heh. >:]

I like the imagery of me surfing on the Blue Light, shot gun in hand, iron gauntlet as other hand.[/QUOTE]

I know Ash said 'housewares', but construction was more fitting for the staple gun.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I know Ash said 'housewares', but construction was more fitting for the staple gun.[/QUOTE]

If it had to be construction, I'd have to take it "old school" and opt for a piping wrench. >:]

[quote name='Brak']If it had to be construction, I'd have to take it "old school" and opt for a piping wrench. >:][/QUOTE]

YES. Or a tire iron for automotive. :D

Was this the girlfriend that you ran into a while back and told us about? :rofl:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Was this the girlfriend that you ran into a while back and told us about? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Yep. :B

[quote name='Brak']Heh heh. >:]

I like the imagery of me surfing on the Blue Light, shot gun in hand, iron gauntlet as other hand.[/QUOTE]

Enough to illustrate it for us here? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Enough to illustrate it for us here? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha.

I'll work on it when I get home from work. ;)

Van Nuys Gamestop? I know who you're talking about. She admitted to me that she thinks you're really cute and has a little thing for you. She really wants you to ask her out. So go do it man. Don't let her down.

[quote name='Psydrogen']Van Nuys Gamestop? I know who you're talking about. She admitted to me that she thinks you're really cute and has a little thing for you. She really wants you to ask her out. So go do it man. Don't let her down.[/QUOTE]

Stop spreading lies about my wife!!

Dude my cousin lives out there and used to date her, I swear he did! He broke up with her because she's a bingo freak, all the bitch wanna do is go play bingo! LOL he said screw her he dont like hanging at the bingo halls.

So here's what you do buddy: walks up to the bitch and be like hey babe you wanna go play some bingo friday night? She'll be like you like bingo? you'll be all like yea I can't get enough of it and she'll be like ohs i wanna sucks yous dick and ba bam you be mackin on dat bitch in da can!

OMG my old girlfriedn was such a hottie, looked like Jessica Alba but I dumped her and she got so depressed that she took up heroine and OD'd anyways one time some mafia guys were hitting on her and I ran over all tough like and stuff and they peed their pants and ran away

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']OMG my old girlfriedn was such a hottie, looked like Jessica Alba but I dumped her and she got so depressed that she took up heroine and OD'd anyways one time some mafia guys were hitting on her and I ran over all tough like and stuff and they peed their pants and ran away[/QUOTE]

How much for all of them shipped? How much for just the shells?

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']fiddy cent[/QUOTE]

Some of you may have heard talk of the matter box, and well, I figured it was time I enlightened you all about it.
When I was 15 years old, I saw a UFO in the skies.
It was day time, and the sun was reflecting off the metallic sides of the spaceship.
The photons hit my eye and look and behold, my brain registered a UFO.
Well, from that day on I knew I was destined for something, I just didn't know what.

It was when I was 17 that I heard "Autechre."
Now Autechre is the best idm act ever, and without a doubt they are geniuses.
Anyway, I started listening to ae(Autechre), and the more and more I listened, the more I knew that the aliens were sending me signals.
I started to dig deeper into this, and what I found can barely be talked about or explained with the English language.
Here's what I know about the Matter Box so far;

It's 4x4 meters in diameter, it has some sort of engravings on the side, usually in another language, but also some english letters.
But what the box can do is much more interesting.
To put it simply, every object in the world is made of a subatomic string of sorts, which has a frequency, and this frequency can be changed by the Matter Box, thus changing the object.
You see when several billion strings harmonize, they have the same harmony until the object changes form, or it's broken.
What you can do is write this harmony, with a spec-meter.
The collective harmony of each strings frequency is like a musical composition, all you have to do is change the collective frequency spectrum, and you will have a different object.

Now the weird thing is you can have any frequency you want, from 0hz to 100000000000000000hz.
Which means there is no limit to what you can make, it's basically like having infinity in a box.
How does the box change the frequencies?
Well first you load in the spectrum, then you put electrons(doesn't matter what type, it can even be air molecules) into the box, and let it work its magic.
Basically a frequency is changed by sending several subnuclear signals, via a radiation, to the strings, and they will morph.

But this isn't the point of the story.
The aliens once "abducted" me into the spaceship, and showed me the creation of the universe.
Basically it's like this; in chaos theory, when you have a place of nothing there's a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 point chance that SOMETHING will come into existence.
The source of this unknown factor is not known, many specualte it is infinitely recursive.
However, Nothing may have existed forever, and something, you can't have nothing.
By default, if Nothing exists, something must come to existence at one point or later.

So something came into existence.
First one string, then two, then three, then suddenly, within nanoseconds of timespace time, trillions and trillions of strings came into existence.
And this happens everyday.
You have an infinite amount of nothing, even though nothing cannot be measured, and since nothing has been around since infinity, theoretically a universe comes into existence an infinite amount of times, and will continue into infinity.

Now, about the aliens.
They really showed me the way, because at one point I was lying in bed, crying over the fact that nobody liked me.
What if the world isn't what it seems?
For some reason, everything bad happens to me, and there seems to be no known reason for it happen.
I still don't know who the aliens are, or why they chose me.
All I know is that I am the one, the enlightened one, the chosen one and the all-knowing inexorable one.

I was lying in bed one night, wondering to myself, "WHAT THE fuck IS GOING ON WHAT IS MY HAND WHAT IS MY FACE?"
And in doing so, I summoned the aliens who replied to me, they told me I would get all the answers.
They usually sent me signals via the Winamp Visualization plugin. I put it on, and patterns emerged that only I could comprehend.
I sat there for hours, comprehending patterns, and then suddenly, I would puke, because my brain was being loaded with so much information.
After awhile I wanted to shut them off so I switched to foobar, Winamp gave me bad memories.
I swear this is a curse and not a gift.

They also told me I could do anything I wanted in the world, because I was protected.
So, this one time I went out and grabbed a girl, but before I could ask her to take off her clothes, I got so scared I ran home crying.
Another time this guy was bullying me at work, because I told him about the matter box briefly and he laughed, I told him I had the secret to unlocking the universe and he laughed some more, and I really wanted to kill him like the aliens wanted me to, but I ended up running home holding my tears until I was out of the building.

But one day I will show my power to the world, and they will pay.
I tried to invite a girl over once, we kinda hit it off in the store, she told me the jacket looked really good on me when she was helping me pick out clothes, I instantly knew she liked me.
So without stuttering much, I invited her to come my place and watch a movie, but she refused and told me I was weird.
So I asked her how I was weird and she said something about me having a porcelain plate on my head.
But she doesn't understand, the plate I must wear at all times or else the aliens give me constant signals from above.
All she ha to do was ask.

I also tried to invite some friends over to watch the superbowl.
I normally hate superbowl but I did it to maybe meet some new friends.
They actually came over, but then looked around and said "dude.. I can't take this I'm watching the game at home, oh and by the way you need help, why do you have 10 toilers hanging in your ceiling?"
Well about the toilets, the point was that porcelain removes the aliens signals, and it was too much work to glue 1000 plates my huge apartment, and also they are too thin, when I'm lying in bed I'm more susceptible to signals, so I needed something thick.

So I figured toilets were the best option.

One day though, the world will see me for who I really am, I'm almost a god at this point.

If she's hot and she's into gaming, there's about a 99.8% chance she's already taken. Girls like that don't stay available for very long. Give it a shot though, you never know.

[quote name='Xevious']There used to be this really hot Asian momma that used to work at the Gamestop near my house. I never thought about asking her out though. Gamespot is not exactly the best place to ask her out especially with a bunch of screaming kids in the store.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. He should just follow her home and ask her out when she's putting the key in the door. Women love that!

bread's done
Back