I got a great deal today!

Dragon_Master

CAGiversary!
Today I picked up the following games

Super Mario Sunshine $3.99 (complete)

Sega Dreamcast Web Browser $3.99 (complete and sealed)

Mega Man 8 $3.99 (complete)

Tomba $3.99 (disc only)

i need to play super mario sunshine. ive had it for years and its never been out of the case. i had no idea people wanted those web browser disks i have one or two somewhere.

WTF is up with the dreamcast web browser. EVERY thrift store and pawn shop I go to seems to have at least one copy of it.

[quote name='paz9x']i need to play super mario sunshine. ive had it for years and its never been out of the case. i had no idea people wanted those web browser disks i have one or two somewhere.[/quote]

The only reason I picked it up was because it was sealed and I figured it would be worth something some day.

Good deal on Mario, bad deal on the Web browser, decent deal on Mega Man, and fantastic deal on Tomba.

I also got myself a copy of Tomba this week at the pawn for $5 :)

[quote name='xRiskyx']WTF is up with the dreamcast web browser. EVERY thrift store and pawn shop I go to seems to have at least one copy of it.[/quote]

they probably contacted a distributor or wholesaler and got a bunch of them for maybe .50 to $1.

btw you got ripped off on the web browser. should be either free or a penny.

[quote name='phear3d']they probably contacted a distributor or wholesaler and got a bunch of them for maybe .50 to $1.

btw you got ripped off on the web browser. should be either free or a penny.[/quote]

crap! I paid $.50 for a minty one today!:roll:

Oh well I guess I shouldnt have bought the Web Browser I just thought it may be worth more becuase it was sealed. But at least I got a good deal on the other stuff. ☻

the tomba games are worth alot even for disc only. but you gotta know when to sell them. its weird how people suddenly have the urge to buy certain games but and then once they realize they cant afford it, the value goes down on ebay.

but it wasn't like the pikmin madness though. that was crazy, insane even. worst than the lumines craze.

[quote name='phear3d']the tomba games are worth alot even for disc only. but you gotta know when to sell them. its weird how people suddenly have the urge to buy certain games but and then once they realize they cant afford it, the value goes down on ebay.

but it wasn't like the pikmin madness though. that was crazy, insane even. worst than the lumines craze.[/QUOTE]

What Pikmin craze?

[quote name='Vinny']What Pikmin craze?[/quote]
when nintendo announced that there will be new licenses/franchises for the wii and they mentioned games like Pikmin.. there was a surge of interest for Pikmin. they were selling at $60 used and about $80 to $120 for brand new copies, even PC copies were selling that much. it was crazy. and it only last for about a month or so.. i guess people realize they are still available in stores or something. i caught on too late when i bought 2 sealed pc copies of pikmin 2.

bread's done
Back