I got a great deal yesterday :)

Dragon_Master

CAGiversary!
Man I got a good deal yesterday. I had gotten some wired 360 controllers from some friends as well as a few from deals and trading but in the end I had way more than I needed. So I took 7 of the wired 360 controllers that I didn't use and decided to trade them in for some in store credit at Game Crazy. Now normally I don't like trading stuff in at used game stores cause they try to rip you off but I figured I had gotten these controllers for free I didn't really care to much about it. Now the controllers are normally worth $10 store credit but they had a deal that if you sign up for a free 30 day trial membership to a new MVP plus package they have you get an extra 30% added to your first batch of trade ins. And you also get a coupon for 30% off a used game. So I traded the controllers in and I got $91 store credit so I picked up New Super Mario Bros. Wii , Super Mario Galaxy, and Street Fighter IV. So after I used my in store credit and my 30% off coupon I ended up only paying $7 out of pocket for the 3 games.

[quote name='Dragon_Master']Man I got a good deal yesterday. I had gotten some wired 360 controllers from some friends as well as a few from deals and trading but in the end I had way more than I needed. So I took 7 of the wired 360 controllers that I didn't use and decided to trade them in for some in store credit at Game Crazy. Now normally I don't like trading stuff in at used game stores cause they try to rip you off but I figured I had gotten these controllers for free I didn't really care to much about it. Now the controllers are normally worth $10 store credit but they had a deal that if you sign up for a free 30 day trial membership to a new MVP plus package they have you get an extra 30% added to your first batch of trade ins. And you also get a coupon for 30% off a used game. So I traded the controllers in and I got $91 store credit so I picked up New Super Mario Bros. Wii , Super Mario Galaxy, and Street Fighter IV. So after I used my in store credit and my 30% off coupon I ended up only paying $7 out of pocket for the 3 games.[/QUOTE]

how did you get the controllers for FREE if you got them off your friends and trading .. if you had to trade something you didnt get them for free...

also i can never figure out how people can say i got this game for xxx out of pocket when it cost you more... you said you got 3 games for 7 bucks out of pocket but really you paid 98 bucks for them cause you used the credit what you could of used for something else

like said i get super marios for ds for 30.. trade it into the store for another game for 10 and then trade that game into another store for 10 and finally trade that game for super dodge ball for 5 more

Would i say i got Super dodge ball for 5 out of pocket even though looking back i paid 45 for it after you look what i had to pay to get the game in the end ..

like what im playing now.... sands of dest. for ds... paid 27 for it if i trade it for kingdom hearts 365 for 5... do i say i got kingdom hearts for 5 out of pocket or 32 out of pocket cause i really blew 32 to get the game

BOY DO I LOVE TO RAMBLE LOL

bread's done
Back