I Got a really good deal on a TV in a parking lot the other day...

wageslave

CAGiversary!
So I was in a parking lot near a Dollar General and Goodwill - well away from any store, and I saw a small TV lying on the ground near a light post. The Donation Drop off for Goodwill is in back of the store and I was in the front parked far away from everything. I thought for sure that it was busted and somebody had dumped it off (maybe the lazy people working at goodwill), but for shits and giggles and being a true cheapass I helped myself and put it in my car. I forgot about it for three days and just brought it in the house tonite. The little basterd is sitting in my office right now and is working great! It's 13 inches but is a Sony Trinitron Stereo TV and has composite inputs and outputs and is cable ready with a headphone jack. It was made in 1986 but looks like it was a high end small set for the time. It has handles built in and decent speakers / sound to boot. Nice picture too. Looks perfect for an NES or other old school system. Got it on a side table and I have the cable and my DVD player hooked to it.

Sill debating whether to sell at my parents yardsale on Friday or to keep it. It just fits really well where it is at, I have another 19 TV in the office but it takes up much more room.

bread's done
Back