I got an extra Signal code for alan wake

sleepydumbdude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Well I guess its a signal code because I bought the game for a second time after selling it and it says do not discard game add on content. I all ready redeem one the first time I owned it.

I want to give it to someone who will actually make use of it hopefully. You will need to have Alan Wake in your played games on xbox.com with at least an achievement in it and no achievements for the signal.

no need for more responses its been won

You have 24 hours to send me the message on xbox.com. If your games are set to private and I can't see your gameplay history, you don't have the game yet or haven't played it yet or you never hooked up online sorry no code for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just traded for a used copy of Alan Wake - it does not come with the Signal and I bought the Writer on sale hoping it would. I'd love your copy of The Signal as I'm eagerly awaiting playing this as soon as it arrives (I'm saying I'll definitely make use of it and guarantee it won't end up on a trade list :)) I know I'm bending the rules since I can't provide proof of having played Alan Wake - but I can provide proof of purchase for the Writer FWIW.

Does the code come with all new copies of Alan Wake? I just bought it from Gamefly and it should be arriving today or tomorrow, but if the game comes with the code then my copy from Gamefly should.

I'm pretty impressed in what you did here OP, and I'm glad that you didn't just give it away to a random lurker. I don't have Alan Wake yet, but still, I approve. :)

Sorry fatboyjam but need to have the achievement but technically you have 24 hours from now so if you get the game before then and can pop an achievement in it then I'll send you it.
Otherwise 62t wins .
both send me a message on xbox live just in case and tomorrow at this time I'll send out the code on here

i got the game GoD, and i have the achievements my xbl is serophaze

but i don't need the code since i already have the signal. i'm looking for the writer. missed the sale last week.

I just got Alan Wake for Christmas! I'd love to play this, the game was a lot of fun. I'll send you a message (I'm StarFoxA on XBL).

A little late, I lack achievements for the game but I do have a copy of it that arrived the other day. But just in case I thought why not give it a shot?

Missed out on the sale since I hadn't played the main game yet and got screwed over by buying Overlord for ME2 before it went on sale... at least got Lair of the Shadow Broker for cheap.

bread's done
Back