I got free stuff at eb today...

weimerwanger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I happened to walk into eb since it was right next to subway, where I had just finished feeding my face, and the worker that greeted me and my gf asked us if we wanted a free t-shirt. I said I was game, and he said first I had to play donkey konga 2.

So as miserable as donkey konga 2 was, I still made out with a fire emblem t-shirt, two nintendo notepads, two cans of nintendo mints, and a bunch of nintendo stickers...

They're literally giving people stuff to play donkey konga 2, if that's any indication of how bad the game is.

[quote name='weimerwanger']I happened to walk into eb since it was right next to subway, where I had just finished feeding my face, and the worker that greeted me and my gf asked us if we wanted a free t-shirt. I said I was game, and he said first I had to play donkey konga 2.

So as miserable as donkey konga 2 was, I still made out with a fire emblem t-shirt, two nintendo notepads, two cans of nintendo mints, and a bunch of nintendo stickers...

They're literally giving people stuff to play donkey konga 2, if that's any indication of how bad the game is.[/QUOTE]

thats just good PR not an indication that the game is bad..

As kelpie182 said, that's called "good PR," not them trying to make up for a bad game or something.

The game's selling well, so, I'll let that speak for itself.

They probably had a number of promo items left and as clerks often do they tried to increase sales by giving them out. Although normally they bundle them with game preorders.

It's a Nintendo sponsored tournament. There is going to be 2 more. One in July and the other in August. It actually started today. Only one kid showed up to play. Since he was the only one that showed up, he didn't have to play, and he won by default.

bread's done
Back