I got Gitaroo-man $24 shipped from Ebay

sqyxzylyx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
wow nice find. I got this game about two months ago got stuck on the level after the bee and haven't played since

[quote name='Odenat']wow nice find. I got this game about two months ago got stuck on the level after the bee and haven't played since[/QUOTE]

Play it again. The songs get better. The final stage is one bad ass music.

First time ive seen any screens of it, i try to stay away from high priced games like that and Rez(which i also have no clue about) because i dont need to spend money on such high priced games when i havent played my low priced ones yet.

ill stick to parappa the rapper, congrats though great price!

i just think tracking the line with the analog stick is hard. i think my default thumb position is skewed or something...

or perhaps i'm to used to holding the joystick forward all the time in RPGs and action games.

and damn that seller got screwed. how'd you find it so fast? seven minutes and gone. you just happened to be searching for G Man on ebay at the time?

The fact that "R@RE!!!!!" and "L@@K INSIDE!!!!!" are not in the title leads me to believe that the seller didn't know the value.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']and damn that seller got screwed. how'd you find it so fast? seven minutes and gone. you just happened to be searching for G Man on ebay at the time?[/QUOTE]

What I think? I think he was searching for G-Strings and just got lucky. It's nice to get lucky whilst searching for G-Strings.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']and damn that seller got screwed. how'd you find it so fast? seven minutes and gone. you just happened to be searching for G Man on ebay at the time?[/QUOTE]

I was browsing Playstation 2 games with Buy It Now sorted by Time Listed. I bought other PS2 games with that like:

Monster Rancher 4 - $8.00 shipped
Metal Slug 4 & 5 -

Too bad that game in Master mode is freaking impossible... couldn't even get past the 3rd stage. :p It's still a great game though, lucky find!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I couldn't get past the 4th stage on normal. :oops:[/QUOTE]

That's my first impression. But I kept on trying and succeeded in the end.

Wow, I would love to pick that game up for that much, because it doesn't seem like the game is worth more than a $30 price tag...anyways gratz again!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I couldn't get past the 4th stage on normal. :oops:[/QUOTE]

I can't get past the 3rd stage, but I haven't played in a while.

bread's done
Back