I got my 3ds woo

iwannadie

CAGiversary!
I picked up the zelda bundle and so far, I am loving this thing. The 3d has impressed me a lot, I have no real issue loosing the 3d when holding it. I am not sure how people can't hold the thing steady and say they go in and out of 3d a lot when just holding it. No headache or eye strain yet but I don't play for hours on end, yet. Using the AR games and stuff when they want you to move the screen around is an issue and I think dumb. Why have a 3d display that has to be viewed in a certain way then make a game that wants you to move the display around? It was cool throwing the AR cards on my kitchen table and watching stuff slide around the table or morph out but it's not very playable. I am here for the real games like zelda and mario not the iOs facebook mini game junk.

The controls are a bit small for my hands which is always a problem with portables and especially from nintendo, I swear they design everything for kid hands. Playing zelda and having to use the L trigger to lock on kills my hands but it is not a deal breaker. The slider feels really good though playing with zelda.

The 3d still just really impresses me, I am 31 and have been gaming forever and having a 3d glasses free display in the palm of my hand, seriously is cool I think. Playing Real games in 3d Vs. playing some crap retro browser mini game on a phone, I don't see how people say portable consoles are dead.

bread's done
Back