I GOT MY iPOD!!!!!!!!!!

Tennisjon2002

CAGiversary!
I got my iPod from freeipods.com 2 day and just wanted to say thanks 2 everyone and I am suprised this actaully worked!!! In the spirit I am giving $5 to anyone who completes a sign up and completes an offer on any of the links in my signature. Help my cheapass get a nice new monitor and other nice shit!!! Here are pics of my iPod

http://img30.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img30&image=ipod4.jpg
^^Notice "bill 3rd party"
http://img31.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img31&image=ipod4.jpg
^^ even the box is beautiful!!!
and please don't turn this into a thread like M3wThr33 is !!!

help me out:
http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=7431924

http://www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=15109

Does this still work? And if so, which website was this from? I thought that like, only the first 200 people got it...

Also, how long ago did you complete the registration thing.

[quote name='evilmax17']Does this still work? And if so, which website was this from? I thought that like, only the first 200 people got it...

Also, how long ago did you complete the registration thing.[/quote]
I registerd back in July and completed all offers and everything by the end of august. Then from then till a few days ago i ahd the product sent to vendor thing then a few days ago i got a shipping notification. I think it took so long becasue it was over the transition to HP iPods. I heard the 200 people thing 2 but alot of people on this site have gotten theirs and they seem to be still comming. GO FOR IT!! and PLEASE use the links in my sig and earn ur self the easiest $5 ever!!!!

[quote name='zewone']I started getting referalls at the begining of October and mine is coming 3 weeks from today!

Also, congrats! Enjoy the Ipod I know I will.[/quote]
you will enjoy the iPod!!! U know u want a flatscreen now that you have seen this is legit!!!!

[quote name='zewone']I started getting referalls at the begining of October and mine is coming 3 weeks from today!

Which website did you use?

Very nice. I would never do something like this (mostly because I'm an iRiver man myself). Congrats to all who got it their's, hope people don't end up fucked over...

[quote name='XboxMaster']Tell me what kind of deals are these? Do you need a credit card? What's the lesser risky one?[/quote]
Sometimes there is an ebay offer that doesn't require a credit card but otherwise they do. They are like trying products and getting a sample. It really isn't that bad.

[quote name='"zewone"'][quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='zewone']I started getting referalls at the begining of October and mine is coming 3 weeks from today!

Which website did you use?[/quote]

freeipods.com . I suggest signing up under someone you know or someone offering cash ($5) like daphatty. In fact I think you should sign up under daphatty or syblmnlcrmnyl because they both helped me out.

I'm not even actively trying to complete mine, I just decided to help you out on a whim since you only needed one more :lol:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='zewone']I started getting referalls at the begining of October and mine is coming 3 weeks from today!

Which website did you use?[/quote]

freeipods.com . I suggest signing up under someone you know or someone offering cash ($5) like daphatty. In fact I think you should sign up under daphatty or syblmnlcrmnyl because they both helped me out.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Tell me what kind of deals are these? Do you need a credit card? What's the lesser risky one?[/quote]

I used the Infone and the Blockbuster one. The Infone you don't even have to worry about canceling if you don't use the service and the Blockbuster offer is easy to cancel within the 2 weeks and still get credit. The offers aren't really what you got to worry about, but getting referals in a timely manner is the hard part.[/quote]
I am offering $5 cash so sign up under me please!!! I will throw in a gmail invite if you want 1 also

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']Are there any easy ones that don't require a credit card? Also, you only need to complete one offer, right?[/quote]

Ebay, if they are offering it which they often aren't.[/quote]

Well, dammit. Say I went and bought one of those cash credit card things you buy at pharmacies. Could I use that credit card for it?

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']Are there any easy ones that don't require a credit card? Also, you only need to complete one offer, right?[/quote]

Well, dammit. Say I went and bought one of those cash credit card things you buy at pharmacies. Could I use that credit card for it?[/quote]
If it has a credit card emblem on it i think you can. That is a really good idea casue then they can't make anymore extra charges on your card. Let me know if this works!!

[quote name='Tennisjon2002'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']Are there any easy ones that don't require a credit card? Also, you only need to complete one offer, right?[/quote]

Well, dammit. Say I went and bought one of those cash credit card things you buy at pharmacies. Could I use that credit card for it?[/quote]
If it has a credit card emblem on it i think you can. That is a really good idea casue then they can't make anymore extra charges on your card. Let me know if this works!![/quote]

Well, I highly doubt I'll even try it because you have to put a minimum amount of $20 on it.

[quote name='Tennisjon2002']Please Use my Link!!!! and get $5!!!![/quote]

You should really offer more cash if you want people to sign up for your monitor deal. $5 really isn't really worth the hassle for most. If you are getting a $400 flat screen out of the deal...the least you can do is offer some more money to make it worth peoples effort. For my iPod sign-up's, I gave away free games. Not cheap stuff either but games like Tales of Destiny and Dragon Warrior 7.

I'm glad you got your free iPod though. How long did you have to wait 'till your #5 iPod sign-up was completed? Right now I'm in the process of waiting for my final sign-up to be processed. The person that signed up for me said he did the Stamps.com deal which is supposed to be instant, but we are still waiting for it to be completed. That was almost 2 weeks ago.

It is my opinion that Tennisjon2002 talks like a 12 year old. It would be my guess that he actually is twelve. Am I correct?

[quote name='Pro']It is my opinion that Tennisjon2002 talks like a 12 year old. It would be my guess that he actually is twelve. Am I correct?[/quote]
it would be my guess I am 16 and my guess that ur a fuckin NOob!!!

[quote name='norkusa'][quote name='Tennisjon2002']Please Use my Link!!!! and get $5!!!![/quote]

You should really offer more cash if you want people to sign up for your monitor deal. $5 really isn't really worth the hassle for most. If you are getting a $400 flat screen out of the deal...the least you can do is offer some more money to make it worth peoples effort. For my iPod sign-up's, I gave away free games. Not cheap stuff either but games like Tales of Destiny and Dragon Warrior 7.

I'm glad you got your free iPod though. How long did you have to wait 'till your #5 iPod sign-up was completed? Right now I'm in the process of waiting for my final sign-up to be processed. The person that signed up for me said he did the Stamps.com deal which is supposed to be instant, but we are still waiting for it to be completed. That was almost 2 weeks ago.[/quote]
$5 really is enough because it really isn't that much work for people to do but thanks for the suggestion

[quote name='Pro']It is my opinion that Tennisjon2002 talks like a 12 year old. It would be my guess that he actually is twelve. Am I correct?[/quote]

Na he is 16, hes this huge black dude that goes to my school. He talks dumb but he will beat the shit out of you fucker.

[quote name='unctennis122'][quote name='Pro']It is my opinion that Tennisjon2002 talks like a 12 year old. It would be my guess that he actually is twelve. Am I correct?[/quote]

Na he is 16, hes this huge black dude that goes to my school. He talks dumb but he will beat the shit out of you shaq-fuer.[/quote]
I am ready 4 a beat down!!!! Don't make be pop a cap in ur ass!!!! Unctennis122 will tell u i am not a joke!!

Classic. Offering $5 for a $300 to $400 iPod or Monitor, and people actually sign up and take it. Just for the hassle of signing up, then waiting, then cancelling, then fighting the company to cancel (because 9 times out of 10 they are so used to the immediate cancel that they try to keep you on anyway) $5 seems like a joke, could offer $20 to $40 a person and still save. Plus the new Phillips look alot nicer than the Ipods.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Classic. Offering $5 for a $300 to $400 iPod or Monitor, and people actually sign up and take it. Just for the hassle of signing up, then waiting, then cancelling, then fighting the company to cancel (because 9 times out of 10 they are so used to the immediate cancel that they try to keep you on anyway) $5 seems like a joke, could offer $20 to $40 a person and still save. Plus the new Phillips look alot nicer than the Ipods.[/quote]

I think it's a good deal. You get $5 and the ambition to try and complete the sign-up yourself.

Yeah but with deals like this Ambition tends to give way to annoying attempts to spam and advertise there free ipod sign up page, I can atleast feel good knowing that this board is constantly locking down on that unlike some of the other boards that get swamped with freeipod posts. What people should do is setup a site and have people buy into other peoples refferal deals to get theirs bought. (i.e. you buy 3 referalls and you get 3 bought from you) that way the people who want the hassle and stuff get it.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Classic. Offering $5 for a $300 to $400 iPod or Monitor, and people actually sign up and take it. Just for the hassle of signing up, then waiting, then cancelling, then fighting the company to cancel (because 9 times out of 10 they are so used to the immediate cancel that they try to keep you on anyway) $5 seems like a joke, could offer $20 to $40 a person and still save. Plus the new Phillips look alot nicer than the Ipods.[/quote]
$5 is a deal i had no problem canceling things and u can do the ebay offer sometimes which doesn't even require a credit card. I think ur just pissed i got an ipod

a couple of questions....

1) i signed up for the blockbuster deal and it still says to participate in an offer? i need to give it more time? as soon as it says that it is confirmed i can cancel right?

2) do i need my offer to go through before i can start referring people?

3) do people recommend the new ipod?
(20gb)

4) i did this at my schools computer so it's a different ip address can i use my own referal link and sign up from my computer?

bread's done
Back