I Got Robbed Today..I now own nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, it's not a complete hatred of the black race, just of the ONE person I stupidly lent money to and hatred of myself for being so fucking stupid to have done it in the first place.

If you don't believe me, then so be it. But, I'm not going to sit here and apologize for it. I went too far before, so I deleted those posts. If you were 'offended', oh well.

As for the 'not enough blacks here or there' thing, they just complained about that regarding our state police here. Yet, did they ever consider that, you know, maybe the reason there's so few is because they don't wish to BE a state cop? Trying to FORCE things to be 'equal', when there's no demand for it, is ludicrous.

I know how bad getting a system stolen is. I had my XBox and almost all my games (roughly 30 or so) stolen. A police report was filed but nothing ever came out of it.

What I was most annoyed about was losing my game saves and progress, especially Jet Set Radio Future which I was almost finished.

I bought a new XBox and replaced the expensive games (only a few) using FYE credit from flipping games and the other games I bought either on clearance or on EBay cheap (most were under $10 shipped). And I bought JSRF for $1.99 from Gamestop which wasn't too bad.

It was difficult to replace some games, I had an original copy of Halo and didn't want a Platinum Hits copy as a replacement since I thought everytime I got the game out to play, I would be reminded of how my games were stolen. I found the foil cover original version for $19.99 at Sears and picked that up.

Most importantly I invested in a memory card, and back up my saves every few months and hide the memory card so it hopefully won't get stolen. I hate that some games like Silent Scope Complete won't let you copy saves off of the HD to the memory card though.

It took me a while to get over it, and I still haven't completely. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night half asleep thinking someone is breaking into the house and trying to steal my stuff and go look outside to see if a car/van is out there. I never had that happen before until the XBox games and were stolen.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Again, it's not a complete hatred of the black race, just of the ONE person .[/quote]

Let's Play find the Contradictions!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer'] Sorry, my past experiences with blacks have just jaded me as a person.... So believe me, in my eyes, they ALL ARE THIEVES or potential thieves. [/quote]

Do you see the contradictions? ... can you find them?
Come on theres a prize!

I just went around my room and took a picture of everything I own...

I'm considering making a spread sheet and listing everything I own, the model number and the code of it.

Or hook an explosive charge to the back of my TV, so if anyone is to pull my TV off, it will detonate destorying anyone in the area!!!!!

I'll make it big enough to kill the neighbors to. Just for fun, and they didn't help....

[quote name='DarkNessBear']

Or hook an explosive charge to the back of my TV, so if anyone is to pull my TV off, it will detonate destorying anyone in the area!!!!!

I'll make it big enough to kill the neighbors to. Just for fun, and they didn't help....[/quote]

Lol ... we should all do that.

It would also help with the pesky over-population problem too ... two birds with one stone.

[quote name='E_G_Man']Yeah, take pictures of your collection and then upload them some place like Photo bucket incase you ever need them.[/QUOTE]What I do for my games AND movies is take them out of their cases and store them in Case Logic Folders. The cases are in the attic where they won't be stolen, and I could prove what I had.

My plan fails in a fire.

I am just trying to figure out how Iamthechrapestgamer takes matters into his own hands like he is the law or something and threatens this dude and his chick for not repaying him. Instead of saying he fucked up and handled it wrong he pulls the race card and blames the guys race for the actions he decided to take.

That mark you have on your record now, that is from your own stupidity buddy, not you ex-friends race. Time to own your statements. They are called "I" statements. Say it with me "This guy did not pay me back so 'I' made a bad judgement and took actions without thinking of their consequences"

That'll be $250.00

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Again, it's not a complete hatred of the black race, just of the ONE person I stupidly lent money to and hatred of myself for being so fucking stupid to have done it in the first place.

If you don't believe me, then so be it. But, I'm not going to sit here and apologize for it. I went too far before, so I deleted those posts. If you were 'offended', oh well.[/quote]

supraazn got this already, but just in case, it's not the "ONE person," it's, in your words, "in my eyes, they ALL ARE THIEVES or potential thieves. I trust very few due to that black mark on my life, let in even fewer and I just laugh that for every even half 'politically incorrect' term, people apologize forever about it."

You said you wanted to delete your old posts. That's fine. But don't suddenly say something else that doesn't jibe with that.

As for the 'not enough blacks here or there' thing, they just complained about that regarding our state police here. Yet, did they ever consider that, you know, maybe the reason there's so few is because they don't wish to BE a state cop? Trying to FORCE things to be 'equal', when there's no demand for it, is ludicrous.

The fuck are you talking about here? Who brought this up and what does it have to do with anything?

Everyone is racist to a certain extent. The human mind groups things subconsciously. However, the key is to make sure your groups are updated frequently and accurate.

Also, in that same way, anyone with a brain knows that everyone is an individual and you cannot judge every individual based on one individual. You can only judge said individual using himself.

[quote name='GTzerO']Everyone is racist to a certain extent. The human mind groups things subconsciously. However, the key is to make sure your groups are updated frequently and accurate.[/QUOTE]

I really hate statements like this. Everyone's brain uses stereotypes. Not just of people, of situations. When you walk in your house, you don't look to see that everything is there. That's why sometimes you feel that something is wrong, something is off of the stereotype that you are carrying.

Just because everyone does this, does not mean that everyone is racist. Many people are fully capable of judging people and giving them a fair shot.

[quote name='neushane']I am just trying to figure out how Iamthechrapestgamer takes matters into his own hands like he is the law or something and threatens this dude and his chick for not repaying him. Instead of saying he fucked up and handled it wrong he pulls the race card and blames the guys race for the actions he decided to take.

That mark you have on your record now, that is from your own stupidity buddy, not you ex-friends race. Time to own your statements. They are called "I" statements. Say it with me "This guy did not pay me back so 'I' made a bad judgement and took actions without thinking of their consequences"

That'll be $250.00[/quote]

This topic I seemingly started is like the Energizer bunny. It keeps going and going and going and going and going.......

I fucked up, misspoke, but I'm not gonna do the namby pamby thing and say 'I'm sorry' about it. So, keep it going if you all want to, but I'm done.

two years ago my apartment was robbed in the afternoon on a saturday of all times.they stole all my modern stuff but i was lucky they didnt touch my japanese or older stuff.i work at a disc replay and i was so hoping whoever did it would have tried trading in my stuff while i was working.i know how bad this sucks,if you wouldnt mind i would love to offer you a used ps2 so you can have at least one system.if you are interested send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back