I got Super Mario 64 DS for less than $6.99

majinvegeta-88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Ok so a couple weeks back I walk into gamerush and buy a couple used ps1 games. I bought a couple that I wanted and since it was buy 2 get 1 free I decided to get rpg maker since I needed an extra game and heard that it was quite rare it was disc only but hey it was cheap. Most gamerush ps1 games are 6.99 so I ended up getting rpg maker and 2 other ps1 games I wanted for $14 and some change. I paid with the credit I had from doing the trade 3 get 1 for $10 game so it cost me nothing out of pocket. I wasn't really interested in rpg maker so it sat on my shelf of games for a couple of weeks. Then one day I decide to go to gamecrazy and trade it in because I don't really want it and its on gamecrazy's hard to find games list. I go into game crazy and theres this huge line. I wait for about 20 minutes in this line. When it was finally my turn I ask how much they will give me for rpg maker and they said $5.00. I was like no thats ok I think I can get more elsewhere. While I this was going on 2 guys walk in and see me trying to trade rpg maker but turn down the low price. Right as I'm about to leave one of the guys said he had super mario 64 ds in his car and would trade it to me for rpg maker. I'm like hell yeah and so I got a complete unused mario ds since this guy couldn't find a ds as they were sold out everywhere so he hadn't even played it yet. I have a ds and this is the only game I own now. Today was a good day.

[quote name='RisingZan']Here I am thinking you've posted a deal for everyone... :roll:

Congrats.[/quote]

Yeah, but it is in the correct forum, (bragging rights), although it does look deceiving from the front page. OP, I'd add "I got" to the beginning of the topic title.

Nice work. RPG Maker goes for like $20 or less on ebay complete, that guy was an idiot.

Speaking of ebay and good deals, I have auctions going for 3 games I bought for $20 for all of them ($5, $5 and $10) at CC. So far with one day left, up to $130 total. I'm pretty confident the total will reach $150 so looks like I'm getting my DS finally with that money for $20 out of pocket. It's a day for celebration for both of us.

[quote name='scsg75']Nice work. RPG Maker goes for like $20 or less on ebay complete, that guy was an idiot.

Speaking of ebay and good deals, I have auctions going for 3 games I bought for $20 for all of them ($5, $5 and $10) at CC. So far with one day left, up to $130 total. I'm pretty confident the total will reach $150 so looks like I'm getting my DS finally with that money for $20 out of pocket. It's a day for celebration for both of us.[/quote]

What games (If you don't mind my asking)?

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='scsg75']Nice work. RPG Maker goes for like $20 or less on ebay complete, that guy was an idiot.

Speaking of ebay and good deals, I have auctions going for 3 games I bought for $20 for all of them ($5, $5 and $10) at CC. So far with one day left, up to $130 total. I'm pretty confident the total will reach $150 so looks like I'm getting my DS finally with that money for $20 out of pocket. It's a day for celebration for both of us.[/quote]

What games (If you don't mind my asking)?[/quote]

Silent Scope Complete
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Mega Man X7

All are sealed. The suprise is the Silent Scope, apparently that games in demand or something. Funny thing is I can get about 5 more for $29.99 a piece if I really wanted to. I got the one I'm selling for $9.99 at CC a couple months back and the other two were part of CC clearence sale last summer for $4.99 each.

[quote name='scsg75'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='scsg75']Nice work. RPG Maker goes for like $20 or less on ebay complete, that guy was an idiot.

Silent Scope Complete
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Mega Man X7

All are sealed. The suprise is the Silent Scope, apparently that games in demand or something. Funny thing is I can get about 5 more for $29.99 a piece if I really wanted to. I got the one I'm selling for $9.99 at CC a couple months back and the other two were part of CC clearence sale last summer for $4.99 each.[/quote]

That's cool. I had the option of picking up SS Complete, but passed. I guess I should have, eh? :lol:

yeah, i had visions of getting the rifle for it and everything when I got it, but just never could bring myself to spend what they want for the rifle so I never got into it. Oh well. I had no idea the game was hard to come by, I kinda see them all over still around here.

I got Super MArio DS and Feel the Magic for about $15. First, I got one of the $5 Ace Combat 5 mistakes from Sears. I then traded that at Target for $50 store credit. Add $10 and two DS games were mine.

Those will have to hold me until more of them fall below $20.

Nice trade for Super Mario. Not bad. At first, I too thought this was a deal and even though I don't own a DS, this would have been too good of a deal to pass up.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='scsg75'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='scsg75']Nice work. RPG Maker goes for like $20 or less on ebay complete, that guy was an idiot.

Silent Scope Complete
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Mega Man X7

All are sealed. The suprise is the Silent Scope, apparently that games in demand or something. Funny thing is I can get about 5 more for $29.99 a piece if I really wanted to. I got the one I'm selling for $9.99 at CC a couple months back and the other two were part of CC clearence sale last summer for $4.99 each.[/quote]

That's cool. I had the option of picking up SS Complete, but passed. I guess I should have, eh? :lol:[/quote]

The first day it went on clearance for $10 I picked it up. It was the last one at my CC. Had no idea at all that it was worth anything. I only picked it up because like scsg75, I had visions of getting the rifle and still do. It'll just be a matter of time.

You got lucky....... this kinda thing happened to me with Castlevania SOTN. I had three copies ($14 each at Sams Club) and took one in to a GameCrazy but they would only give me 8$ store credit, but one of the workers asked me how much I wanted for it. I ended up selling it for $30.

bread's done
Back