I got sweet deals on SotC and DS games - I think...

craab

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Ok - tell me if this was a good deal -

Local TRU is closing and They had 30% off all games -
I grabbed Dig Dug Digging Strike for $20.99, and Advance Wars Dual Strike for $24.99 (after the discounts).

I also had a $25.00 CC gift card that had been laying around for a while.
I went to the local CC trying to find Devil May Cry 3 SE - no luck.
But they had Shadow of the Colossus on sale for $39.99 - so I wound up getting that for about $15.00.

I know these are not fantastic deals, but they are new games.

Did I get taken?

[quote name='craab']Ok - tell me if this was a good deal -

Local TRU is closing and They had 30% off all games -
I grabbed Dig Dug Digging Strike for $20.99, and Advance Wars Dual Strike for $24.99 (after the discounts).

I also had a $25.00 CC gift card that had been laying around for a while.
I went to the local CC trying to find Devil May Cry 3 SE - no luck.
But they had Shadow of the Colossus on sale for $39.99 - so I wound up getting that for about $15.00.

I know these are not fantastic deals, but they are new games.

Did I get taken?[/QUOTE]
Dig Dug you can get for $20 at Best Buy (if its still in stock), but definitely a good deal on Advance Wars - that's about on par with the price you could get it used.

I also found a Target store in northern VA that has a whole bunch of Mr.Driller Drill Spirits - can't remember the price - but it was less than $34.99.
Is that game any good? Thinking about picking it up as it is getting hard to find.

I have seen it at $49.99 lots of places - not saying your wrong - just that when I saw it at $39.99 - it seemed a pretty good deal - also - my CC had nothing of interest in stock - unless I wanted Cabella's Extreme Hunts 2 LOL.
I started playing SotC last night. It really is sweet.

[quote name='craab']I also found a Target store in northern VA that has a whole bunch of Mr.Driller Drill Spirits - can't remember the price - but it was less than $34.99.
Is that game any good? Thinking about picking it up as it is getting hard to find.[/QUOTE]

I got mine for $8

bread's done
Back