I got Tales of Destiny 2 for $15 while on vaction in Ohio!! (Plus other finds)

Rubberlegs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
On the last day of my vacation in lovely Sandusky, Ohio I finally got a chance to go in this store called The Exchange. Here's what I found all complete and surprisingly minty fresh:

Tales of Destiny 2-$15 (all four disks are in pristine condition, the manual also)
Xenogears (non-GH)-$15
Dragon Valor (I'd never heard of this game, it just looked kinda interesting)-$10
Vandal Hearts-$10

And this is was very interesting. The manger and I started talking about collecting games and he told me he had about 600 NES games. Then he says that they have this very rare NES RPG in stock cart only. I asked what it was and he said Dragon Warrior 3. So I also picked that up for $10. I don't even own an NES.

I'm calling BS, no one goes to Ohio for vacation...

j/k Pretty sweet finds. That's an excellent price on DW3 and not bad pickups on the others.

oh yea!?

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']And I found a PS2 for $1! Then I turned it on and opened it up, and inside the disc tray was a mint copy of Rez![/QUOTE]

ikik ;)

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']oh yea!? ikik ;)[/QUOTE]

"I guess I'll have to take you at your word, number two." Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

Damn - I just found out about thi ssotre and went to the one in Kent and it was stashed will all sorts of good stuff - I was planning on a road trip to hit a few others and Sandusky was on the list.

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']Damn - I just found out about thi ssotre and went to the one in Kent and it was stashed will all sorts of good stuff - I was planning on a road trip to hit a few others and Sandusky was on the list.

Dave[/QUOTE]

The guys at that store were really helpful. The manger told me that someone had just bought the games in literally 30 mins. before I walked into the store. All the PS1 stuff that I picked up was still sitting behind the counter. I think one of the other employees wanted them. As I was asking were those RPG's for sale he took a copy of Parasite Eve and stashed it. I already own a mint, complete copy that I got from GS for $6.

And and by the way Cedar Point has the sickest rollercoasters anywhere. The Top Thrill Dragster is very intimidating while your just standing there looking at it. It's over before you know it though. I had a great time out there. There's so much to do that me and my GF couldn't get everything done in the 5 days we were out there. South Bass Island is a great place to go also. Very relaxing ferry ride over to the island.

I live in canton, oh and go to the exchanges all the time, there is 10 of them within an hour and a half from my house. They always have great deals on box sets and games from atari to ps2. They base there prices on units in stock and condition. If a disc is scratched it is 5-10 no matter what game it is. I picked up oz season 5 today mint and complete for 16.00 and mgss for playstation 2 for 10 with only a few light scratches. great local chain if you live in northeast ohio. Also the owners brother has a bunch of stores called cd/game exchange in this area as well.

[quote name='MightySlacker']Damn - I just found out about thi ssotre and went to the one in Kent and it was stashed will all sorts of good stuff - I was planning on a road trip to hit a few others and Sandusky was on the list. [/QUOTE]
What on Earth did you find that was good in the Kent one? I usually only go once a month or so but there has never been anything good there anytime I've went. It's the bleakest Exchange store around. I don't think I've ever seen good PSX game selection at one of the stores... the best I've seen is Arc the Lad Collection at the Chapel Hill store for $10 but it was just the discs/case no extras or book.

bread's done
Back