I got Xbox 360 HD DVD player for cheap cheap!!! Maybe you can too!

rexflexall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Double WOOT! Ordered it BB online, went in with the paper and they took more than 1 minute to get my HD DVD drive to me. Took them 4 minutes to find out where it was. I asked about my 1 minute guarantee, that if I didn't get my product within one minute of handing over my paper and ID I get 10 dollars off. She tried to tell me that it takes up to 5 minutes for larger items! Ha Ha...I had to tell her it's not a fridge! She was like, 'Oh, yah' and started laughing. So she ended up giving me 10 dollars off my purchase. But to sweeten up the deal even more, I handed her the 10% off coupon that's on Reward Zone lately. She didn't give me any trouble and applied the discount too. Total before taxes was $35.99...after taxes it came out to around $38 and change. The cashier was like, 'Wow! That's not bad for being $129 a week ago!' I don't care what people say, less than $40 for a HD DVD drive (that can double up on a PC and also play standard DVDs), a remote (with batteries), and 6 HD DVDs? It's a steal! Even if it is a dying format. Cheaper than buying the HD DVDs outright. I was super happy to get in on a this, now I got a spare drive in case my 1st one ever craps out.

bread's done
Back