I had a crazy cag dream

bruce_pwns_j00

CAGiversary!
I fell asleep last night thinking about cag. Well than I had this dream that i still remember heres what happened. On the board it was declared there would be a cag reunion. We all got free plane fare and met up in cali for a vacation. Then there was declared a state of emergency and a horde of zombies and shit started spreading like dawn of the dead. (prolly cus i watched it last night) Wel we all went pillaging game stores before they got to cali because were cheapasses. Than we took up residence in a high rise apartment. We just chilled there for the rest of our lives and we had enough games to last us. I know it sounds fake but i swear to god i really dreamt this.

mmmmm, I think you should think of something other than CAG before bed from now on. That was a bit strange but the free games part sounded good.

[quote name='BigNick']I had a dream, then I woke up all sticky.[/quote]
I hope you weren't dreaming of CAG too. Or zombies for that matter.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='BigNick']I had a dream, then I woke up all sticky.[/quote]
I hope you weren't dreaming of CAG too. Or zombies for that matter.[/quote]

I think he was dreaming of being in Cali with all the nice weather, hot girls , and those In n Outs. lol

[quote name='rjblazed'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='BigNick']I had a dream, then I woke up all sticky.[/quote]
I hope you weren't dreaming of CAG too. Or zombies for that matter.[/quote]

I think he was dreaming of being in Cali with all the nice weather, hot girls , and those In n Outs. lol[/quote]

Or maybe he forgot to wash the McGriddle syrup off his hands before he went to bed

bread's done
Back