I hate Gamestop... so their coupon for Paypal?

Larc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I got a $10 off $10 coupon from them, but I hate them and have no interest in buying anything from them, so if anyone is going to buy something from them, it would be nice if someone kind enough could paypal me for the code.

Well, it would be nice to get $10 for it, but I doubt anyone would go through the hassle, so $8 paypal? so you make $2? :D

Anyone?

And, I might as well post here...

I also have Little Big Planet (PS3) still sealed and PS2 Red/Blue 8MB Memory Card Pack (sealed).

Also should be getting Street Fighter IV (PS3) soon.

Also have 1 code for Killzone 2 Costume for PSHome.

Edit: LBP sold!! :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thingsfallnapart']How much do you want for LBP, maybe ill buy the coupon and LBP off you.[/QUOTE]

I was looking for $35 shipped. :)

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']All i have in my account is 25 :/ lol[/QUOTE]

Well, if you get more or if anyone else is interested, just post here or PM me. :)

Edit: who gave my thread a 1-star? Messed up... show yourself!

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Might be willing to do 25 shipped for LBP.[/QUOTE]

That's a little too low for me. I paid way more than that. :\

I'm in no hurry to sell it. I have a lot of stuff to sell (non-game stuff)... I should make a proper list.

[quote name='Larc']That's a little too low for me. I paid way more than that. :\

I'm in no hurry to sell it. I have a lot of stuff to sell (non-game stuff)... I should make a proper list.[/QUOTE]

ok no prob :D

[quote name='mis0']Is the coupon a code.. or like an actual physical coupon/card?

BUMP![/QUOTE]

It's a code. Minimum purchase has to be $10. It's a $10 off $10 code.

Thanks for the bump. ;)

Oh, I also have a code for Killzone 2 PSHome Costume.

Okay, great...

I now have a $20 off $20.

Anyone interested in making $5? I'll give away the $20 off $20 code + the $10 off $10 code ($30) for $25 Paypal. However, you can't combine them, but if you shop with them a lot or don't hate them like me, then it's still money that you can use later.

bump.

Anyone interested in the GS codes or LBP?

If not, going once... twice... $10 off $10 code will be sold to someone for $6.

Sorry Ivan... replying to it right now. CAG forums just happen to crash or be down right when you offered! Talk about perfect timing... -_- Why is the forum running like a snail? ugh.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I'll take them for $15. I don't mind gamestop. When do they expire?[/QUOTE]

They don't expire. It was a credit I got from them because there was a huge mess with my order and now I no longer want to shop with them.

Sorry, the $20 code was already sold. I would have taken that offer, though.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Okay, $5 for the $10 code.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone beat $6 for the $10 code? If so, I can send it right away. Code has no expiration.

Your PM box is full. I wanted to PM you a response, but for some reason I thought this was a giftcard, I'll have to pass. Go ahead and sell it to the other guy.

bread's done
Back