I hate people that steal!@#$

brokensilenceivs

CAG Veteran
I just got my car stolen the other day! DAMN!#@@# i'm so pissed about it! SO much time and money on it and someone just comes and takes it. I can't stand people that steal or mess with my things.:boxing: As for the cops they haven't found out anything i bet its long gone by now:cry:

carpicture1.jpg

carpicture2.jpg

carpicture3.jpg

carpicture.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

yeah i'm so glad i got insurance on it but still i just hate that i can't have something nice for once without someone wanting to mess with it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Are you sure you didn't lose it? Where's the last place you had it?[/quote]

i'm sure i wouldn't lose it lol that car was my baby :cry: i was at my friends house playin some guitar hero 3 i blame that game for all this lol

I hate it when people steal my punctuation too, OP. ;)
Is theft common where you live?

[quote name='pyromaniacs54']dam now u cant play gh3 or ul remember ur car[/QUOTE]
You're not gonna last long here, kid.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Are you sure you didn't lose it? Where's the last place you had it?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

sucks op, hopefully they'll find it. with the creedence tapes and the briefcase too.

That's what you get for being a suburban white kid, trying to dabble in a lifestyle that tries to dabble in - what they think - is African-American culture.

When you find it, check to see if the thief left his homework in the front seat.

[quote name='brokensilenceivs']I just got my car stolen the other day! DAMN!#@@# i'm so pissed about it! SO much time and money on it and someone just comes and takes it. I can't stand people that steal or mess with my things.:boxing: As for the cops they haven't found out anything i bet its long gone by now:cry:

carpicture1.jpg

carpicture2.jpg

carpicture3.jpg

carpicture.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry:[/quote]

That sucks dude. I hate when people steal like that. This makes me glad I live in a small area,but still people mess with everything you got. What is up with that?

I hope they find your car in good shape. It does suck that there will always be people that don't respect others and their property.

I can't stand theives. I hope I never have to go through the experience of someone taking all my hard earned stuff. All those "my entire video game collection was stolen" threads really freaked me out.

[quote name='pyromaniacs54']dam now u cant play gh3 or ul remember ur car[/quote]

u iz speek liek reeturd

[quote name='Ugamer_X']That's what you get for putting expensive parts on a Honda Civic.[/QUOTE]

We really need some sort of reward scheme for posts as amazing as this one.

[quote name='Brak']That's what you get for being a suburban white kid, trying to dabble in a lifestyle that tries to dabble in - what they think - is African-American culture.

When you find it, check to see if the thief left his homework in the front seat.[/QUOTE]
At what point does he indicate that he likes African-American culture?

[quote name='CYRiX']At what point does he indicate that he likes African-American culture?[/QUOTE]
When he posted the picture of his vehicle.

By the way: Learn to read.

Embarking upon a lifestyle that thinks it's embarking upon African-American culture.

I have nothing against African-American culture, if those are the Alphabits you're trying to shovel in my mouth; I have a problem with stupid white people.

since when is moderately tricking out a Civic part of African-American culture? I see more Asians and white kids driving those cars. no one thinks of African Americans and Civics as going hand in hand, unless you know something about the OP that I don't, such as him being a wigger and in fact thinking it makes him 'hood to drive a moderately tricked out Civic.

now, if it were a '63 Impala rollin' on dubs, hittin' 16 switches, havin' sounds for those bitches, I'd see your point. as it stands, you're just speaking out of your ass.

[quote name='kromekoran']since when is moderately tricking out a Civic part of African-American culture? I see more Asians and white kids driving those cars. no one thinks of African Americans and Civics as going hand in hand, unless you know something about the OP that I don't, such as him being a wigger.

now, if it were a '63 Implala rollin' on dubs, hittin' 16 switches, havin' sounds for those bitches, I'd see your point. as it stands, you're just speaking out of your ass.[/QUOTE]
Do you really want me to spell it out again?

please, do.

I don't understand how you assume that he assumes his car embarks upon upon some kind of lifestyle that he thinks resembles some kind of stereotypical lifestyle of African-Americans.

I think you should spell out why you're such a fucking douchebag to a guy who just got his ride stolen.

Ahh.

Internet.

I wasn't being blatantly ridiculous in my previous posts -- at all.

[quote name='Brak']That's what you get for being a suburban white kid, trying to dabble in a lifestyle that tries to dabble in - what they think - is African-American culture.

When you find it, check to see if the thief left his homework in the front seat.[/QUOTE]

White->Asian->African-American?

I'm confused by your post.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I hate it when people steal my punctuation too, OP. ;)
Is theft common where you live?

You're not gonna last long here, kid.[/quote]

You made my day.

That's gods way of telling you you should be playing more video games. See, follow my logic. If you'd have taken all the money you'd invested in the car and put it in video games, you'd have a bunch of kick ass games right now and a shitty car that no one would want to steal. I can even prove it. Where were you playing Guitar Hero 3? At your friends house. If you were at your house playing your own Guitar Hero 3 with your shitty car parked in the drive way then you wouldn't be walking to work on Monday.

is your car a Civic Si? I have a black one, and someone hit my car the other day in the parking lot (while my car was in its parking space). I know that is not as bad as what happened to you, but sucks for us Civics. Anyway where did your car get stolen from? Your house? Hope you get it back though.

bread's done
Back