I hate quack, but not really any more, only a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='smalien1']So I'm trying to capatilize on the idiocy of people by selling my GTA: SA on Craigslist. I got this e-mail I left her e-mail adress on purpose.

[email protected]
to anon-86496115
More options 12:39 am (11 hours ago)
HI,
Please make sure you question people when they show interest and refuse people who will let their children or teenagers play with this, just a reminder to be ultra responsible with this, its an extreme game as you know.

Best,
Jennifer

ReplyReply to allForwardInvite [email protected] to Gmail

Sean Morrow
to Tabbykittie1
More options 11:26 am (1 hour ago)
Why?
- Show quoted text -

On 7/25/05, [email protected] wrote:
>
> HI,
> Please make sure you question people when they show interest and refuse
> people who will let their children or teenagers play with this, just a
> reminder to be ultra responsible with this, its an extreme game as you know.
>
> Best,
> Jennifer

ReplyForward

[email protected]
to me
More options 12:34 pm (2 minutes ago)
why? why not, why would you sell to a family that will let children play this, be an adult, take some responsibility, besides its illegal, and I work with Child Protective Services, I am now officially watching you and may use you as a sting type operation. By that I mean I may have a family pose and if you knowingly sell this to a miner or a family with a miner, you will be held liable. Do you ever read the paper or watch the news, why don't you grow up, besides, we all know how grown up adult video "gamers" are, that's a contradiction in terms.

So I want to respond with, 'Wouldn't someone from CPS know how to spell MINOR' and then add something about family values bullshit, but I need something snappier/funnier. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Write her back saying that you decided to take the sale down because you gave it away to a neighborhood 8 year old. Let her know it's her fault, also.

edit: and if you have some young relatives in the area and a digital camera, get them to pose with the game, and a sign reading "thanks lady, I'm going to kill some hookers now!"

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say someone working with child protection probably knows how to spell MINOR, not MINER.

Feel free to ask where it says its illegal. It is in fact NOT A LAW.

I think I'll write a serious e-mail saying like "Why can't coal minors play a game? They would get soot all over the controller or something?"

[quote name='rabidmonkeys']I'm gonna go out on a limb and say someone working with child protection probably knows how to spell MINOR, not MINER.

Feel free to ask where it says its illegal. It is in fact NOT A LAW.[/QUOTE]

Miners shouldn't play GTA either. They should be sharpening their picks or hard at work unearthing precious stones! :)

tell her not to worry, there are no pic-axes in the game, only uzis, knives, rocket launchers, sniper rifles, and some grenades as well.

[quote name='smalien1']

[email protected]
to me
More options 12:34 pm (2 minutes ago)
why? why not, why would you sell to a family that will let children play this, be an adult, take some responsibility, besides its illegal, and I work with Child Protective Services, I am now officially watching you and may use you as a sting type operation. By that I mean I may have a family pose and if you knowingly sell this to a miner or a family with a miner, you will be held liable. Do you ever read the paper or watch the news, why don't you grow up, besides, we all know how grown up adult video "gamers" are, that's a contradiction in terms.
[/QUOTE]
:roll:

Why not let her know that you are also keeping a careful eye on her, too? Vigilantes conducting sting operations are frowned upon by society, unless they're Batman - and Batman would just punch you instead of emailing you, so she is probably not Batman.
Unless it is part of her tricky Bat-plan.

I sent her an email:

We at the FBI email monitoring center flagged this message for possible illegal activities.
The text is as follows:

"why? why not, why would you sell to a family that will let children play this, be an adult, take some responsibility, besides its illegal, and I work with Child Protective Services, I am now officially watching you and may use you as a sting type operation. By that I mean I may have a family pose and if you knowingly sell this to a miner or a family with a miner, you will be held liable. Do you ever read the paper or watch the news, why don't you grow up, besides, we all know how grown up adult video "gamers" are, that's a contradiction in terms."

We found no warrant to conduct a sting operation, and you are not associated with Child Protective Services. It is a violation of federal law to impersonate a government employee, and it is also illegal to make false threats regarding law enforcement activities such as "sting operations".

An FBI agent will be visiting you at 11:00 am tomorrow at your residence, we advise that you be there.

Jack Parker
Federal Bureau of Investigations

[quote name='Quackzilla']But I am an FBI agent, Fox Mulder![/QUOTE]

And I'll repeat
DOOOOOD SHES MINE!!
I WANTED TO fuck WITH HER!!!
(note the word 'with')

I just remembered I don't really like smalien, so I emailed her back, posted a link to this topic, and blamed him.

After she read the first email, of course.

It seemed to be the funniest thing to do.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I just remembered I don't really like smalien, so I emailed her back, posted a link to this topic, and blamed him.

After she read the first email, of course.

It seemed to be the funniest thing to do.[/QUOTE]

I really don't care.

Wow, with just 2 simple posts I was able to piss Sean Morrow off so badly that he edited his whole post to proclaim his hatred of me.

I didn't flame him or insult Sean Morrow at all, as you can see from my unedited posts.

I could have easily flamed Sean Morrow for posting his real name, but I took the high ground.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Wow, with just 2 simple posts I was able to piss him off so badly that he edited his whole post to proclaim his hatred of me.

I didn't flame him or insult him at all, as you can see from my unedited posts.[/QUOTE]

No but you did something that might actually have an effect in the real world if she calls the cops or something!

I was just going to delete the topic but couldn't so I just changed it to that.

And I used to be on your side in your fights against PAD, now I'm going to be a republican, yes I am going to allign my self with bad people just out of spite! MWAHAHAh

[quote name='Quackzilla']Yeah, Sean, your not supposed to post people emails any more than I am supposed to impersonate FBI agents.[/QUOTE]

There's a difference between threatening her and just making fun of her spelling! Jesus!

This thread makes 0 sense if you are just not clicking it...but ok...

You hate Quack too? I know for his Birthday I am going to send him either a broken Sony unit (Should be easy to get something Sony thats broken) or an N-Gage! :D

[quote name='smalien1']There's a difference between threatening her and just making fun of her spelling! Jesus![/QUOTE]
But you have to admit, it was pretty funny.

[quote name='Quackzilla']But you have to admit, it was pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

No, because actual negative effects may come because of it! To me, not you asshole. I started out kidding and you took it to another level.

[quote name='smalien1']No, because actual negative effects may come because of it! To me, not you asshole. I started out kidding and you took it to another level.[/QUOTE]
She started it.
You posted it.
Quack continued it.
Every party has some fault.

Live and Learn.

[quote name='smalien1']No, because actual negative effects may come because of it! To me, not you asshole. I started out kidding and you took it to another level.[/QUOTE]
Chill out, dude. I fixed everything, she knows it was a joke.
And I also gave her a stern warning about impersonating Child Protection workers, she won't do it again.

People here are so uptight.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Chill out, dude. I fixed everything, she knows it was a joke.
And I also gave her a stern warning about impersonating Child Protection workers, she won't do it again.

People here are so uptight.[/QUOTE]

I'm a really paranoid person. Soooorrryyyy. It's a mental disorder (nnot diagnosed but I can't help it)

And assuming you really did 'fix' it I changed the thread title accordingly

Three blind mice,
Three blind mice
See how they run,
See how they run!

They all ran after
The farmer's wife
She cut off their tails
With a carving knife
Did you ever see
Such a sight in your life
As three blind mice?

[quote name='Quackzilla']Yeah, Sean, your not supposed to post people emails any more than I am supposed to impersonate FBI agents.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back