I have 2 Snowboards, 2 dvd players, joe monatana...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petekelly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I have 2 snowboards complete decks(bindings and board)
Morrow- 154cm
Kingpin- 159cm
Magnavox Dvd player-nearly new
Apex Dvd Player-nearly new
Joe Montana 49ers gold trim rim collectors plate

I'm trying to get a PS3 but I'm open to deals.

I have 2 1980's Santa Cruz skateboard decks (Jeff Kendall & Corey O'Brien)
1 Powell Peralta Kevin Harris Mountie
A few DVD players and an HD DVD player

I don't want anything I am just bragging :)

OP, you have to wait one month before you can post a trade thread. It is for your own safety as well as ours. Please read the rules before you post and g'luck in the future. Thanks. :)

Reported.

I have to wait a month before I'm allowed to post on this site? Okay......odd but rules are rules I guess. Sorry and I'll wait a month before using the site then.

[quote name='Petekelly']I have to wait a month before I'm allowed to post on this site? Okay......odd but rules are rules I guess. Sorry and I'll wait a month before using the site then.[/QUOTE]

You have to wait a month before you can post your own Trade List in the Trading Forum.

[quote name='veedubkid']I have 2 1980's Santa Cruz skateboard decks (Jeff Kendall & Corey O'Brien)
1 Powell Peralta Kevin Harris Mountie
A few DVD players and an HD DVD player

I don't want anything I am just bragging :)[/QUOTE]

Is it the Jeff Kendall with the jack o lantern holding up the peace signs?

Oh. Okay. So you kinda have to earn it. Okay that's fair. I apologize for my not reading before ignorantly posting. Thank you pimpinc333 for being clear about that now I understand

[quote name='pimpinc333']You have to wait a month before you can post your own Trade List in the Trading Forum.[/quote]

Seriously. I'm not being sarcastic. Thanks. I didn't realize you have to wait. I didn't read that part I guess. I'll wait til next month to post topics.

This thread should be closed. OP is circumventing the trading rules. Trade at your own risk!

Edit: His month here is two days away, and he seems nice enough, so trade away. This should probably be moved to the trading forum though.

How do you see the exact date? I only see November. I'm not trying to break the rules. I'd actually posted this ignorantly before and it was left up. I saw some replies and replied today. I apologize for offending anyone. I assumed it's December my join date says November thought it was okay. I don't actually remember the exact day I joined I just know it was the beginning of November.

[quote name='Petekelly']How do you see the exact date? I only see November. I'm not trying to break the rules. I'd actually posted this ignorantly before and it was left up. I saw some replies and replied today. I apologize for offending anyone. I assumed it's December my join date says November thought it was okay. I don't actually remember the exact day I joined I just know it was the beginning of November.[/QUOTE]

Click on your public profile. Join date: 11-04-2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back