i have 3 mint/complete copies of drake, asking for $9 shipped each

dracula

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
i am no longer allowed to trade in drake at gamerush, so my loss can be your gain, the game fetches $27 of trade in credit, so you get to triple your money back. I will ship first class mail with delivery confirmation

anyone interested should PM me or post here

Seriously? Wow, I've seen it new at my local Gamestop for $7...maybe I should pick up a few of those copies and trade them in...

[quote name='Edge']Seriously? Wow, I've seen it new at my local Gamestop for $7...maybe I should pick up a few of those copies and trade them in...[/quote]

dont trade in too many of them or gamerush will cockpunch you

[quote name='ialsohaveadream']A cockpunch seems rather harsh for giving them a shitty game in triplicate.[/quote]

He probably game them a lot more than three, probably more like 20 I am just guessing, but even so....I can understand asking someone to stop a certain behavior but he did nothing wrong......it's 2 per title per store per day...not 2 per title ever...so screw them...

it's 2 per title per store per day...not 2 per title ever...so screw them...

They can say no whenever they want to, its their store. They probably know that its been out there for $5-$10 and that they'll lose money on the deal, and probably don't feel like taking 10 sealed copies off of one person. I don't blame people for trying, and I don't blame a store for saying no after a while.

[quote name='dafoomie']
it's 2 per title per store per day...not 2 per title ever...so screw them...

They can say no whenever they want to, its their store. They probably know that its been out there for $5-$10 and that they'll lose money on the deal, and probably don't feel like taking 10 sealed copies off of one person. I don't blame people for trying, and I don't blame a store for saying no after a while.[/quote]

I agree with that. I thought he was saying he can't trade anymore period as GR, like he got banned.

I agree with you, but he's saying he was banned from every trading anymore...period....

Did he? I thought he just couldn't trade in Drake ever again.

It would take something major for me to want someone banned from doing trade-ins... Like bringing 20 sealed copies of Drake to the trade in counter. But even then I'd have just said no to Drake or warned him. I wouldn't ban anyone unless they traded in pirated or stolen copies. Or perhaps something that was urinated on.

Hahah...that's funny....20 sealed drakes....I bet you when BB finally changes it it's going to go in as like 1 cent for Drake....

[quote name='dracula']i traded in 6 drakes to 3 different stores, i can still trade games in, but just not drake.[/quote]

which stores? and how do the 3 stores know about you? are they cooperating with each other or something. when I worked at BB we never contacted other stores unless they owed us money or something.

I like how nobody has mentioned wanting this game. This has turned into a discussion about Gamerush's policies and not the ridiculous sum he wants for this game.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='dracula']i traded in 6 drakes to 3 different stores, i can still trade games in, but just not drake.[/quote]

which stores? and how do the 3 stores know about you? are they cooperating with each other or something. when I worked at BB we never contacted other stores unless they owed us money or something.[/quote]

it was the venice blvd store, the store on sepulveda by fox hills mall and the store on national blvd.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='dracula']i traded in 6 drakes to 3 different stores, i can still trade games in, but just not drake.[/quote]

which stores? and how do the 3 stores know about you? are they cooperating with each other or something. when I worked at BB we never contacted other stores unless they owed us money or something.[/quote]

it was the venice blvd store, the store on sepulveda by fox hills mall and the store on national blvd.[/quote]

WHat I'm asking is, did they make a collaberative effort to ban you, or did you just piss off 3 different stores?

Drake ranks right up there with Superman (N64) and E.T. (Atari 2600) as the worst video game of all time. I played the demo for 20 seconds and wanted to throw my controller at the screen - the camera was that bad! How garbage like this gets past quality control I'll never know, but then again it is Majesco. I can't think of one quality title they've put out. I say buy this title just to show your future grandkids how rough you had it growing up.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='dracula'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='dracula']i traded in 6 drakes to 3 different stores, i can still trade games in, but just not drake.[/quote]

it was the venice blvd store, the store on sepulveda by fox hills mall and the store on national blvd.[/quote]

WHat I'm asking is, did they make a collaberative effort to ban you, or did you just piss off 3 different stores?[/quote]

the manager at the venice blvd store put a mark on my account, and said i couldnt trade in more copies of drake. He said if i bought games for ten bucks at his store or other gamerushes and trade them in for 27 dollars in credit he would ban me. He let me preorder snake eater tho when i traded in dead aim and save the homeland, but said that they werent doing preorders on gamecube games(?! i am pretty sure this is bullshit) or for halo 2 bc they hit their limit for halo 2 preorders and wouldnt be able to fill more halo 1 preorders so he would not do halo 2. I actually believe that part, but the "no gamecube preorders" sounds like BS to me

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='dracula'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='dracula']i traded in 6 drakes to 3 different stores, i can still trade games in, but just not drake.[/quote]

WHat I'm asking is, did they make a collaberative effort to ban you, or did you just piss off 3 different stores?[/quote]

the manager at the venice blvd store put a mark on my account, and said i couldnt trade in more copies of drake. He said if i bought games for ten bucks at his store or other gamerushes and trade them in for 27 dollars in credit he would ban me. He let me preorder snake eater tho when i traded in dead aim and save the homeland, but said that they werent doing preorders on gamecube games(?! i am pretty sure this is bullshit) or for halo 2 bc they hit their limit for halo 2 preorders and wouldnt be able to fill more halo 1 preorders so he would not do halo 2. I actually believe that part, but the "no gamecube preorders" sounds like BS to me[/quote]

Yeah, I know that when I worked there, we could put a "hold" on a person's account so when they went to other blockbusters, the account would be closed and we'd have to call the original store to find out why they did it. They are only supposed to do it if you owe a shitload of money and don't pay. He shouldn't be able to ban you for it because it does not say anywhere that you have to buy a game at $50 to trade it in. If you bought it for $0.01 they should take it. WHat they did to me was say: "We have to many and we can't take anymore". So, they lost my business and I took it to a regular Blockbuster. I think it was posted before, but regular BB give $22 also. I traded in 8 Drakes today at various "regular" Blockusters. You can't pre-order any games, but you can get the $22 on a gift card and spend it at Gamerush.

[quote name='kaji7p56']

Yeah, I know that when I worked there, we could put a "hold" on a person's account so when they went to other blockbusters, the account would be closed and we'd have to call the original store to find out why they did it. They are only supposed to do it if you owe a shitload of money and don't pay. He shouldn't be able to ban you for it because it does not say anywhere that you have to buy a game at $50 to trade it in. If you bought it for $0.01 they should take it. WHat they did to me was say: "We have to many and we can't take anymore". So, they lost my business and I took it to a regular Blockbuster. I think it was posted before, but regular BB give $22 also. I traded in 8 Drakes today at various "regular" Blockusters. You can't pre-order any games, but you can get the $22 on a gift card and spend it at Gamerush.[/quote]

Other words he is bending the rules. Sue his ass dracula.

what do i sue him for? i can still trade games in, but just not drake. Just as well, it seems like a slimy thing to do to rape a deal that badly

[quote name='dracula']what do i sue him for? i can still trade games in, but just not drake. Just as well, it seems like a slimy thing to do to rape a deal that badly[/quote]

I preodered Metroid Prime 2 so yes the no gamecube thing is definate bullshit.

bread's done
Back