I have 4 One month trials for Netflix!

[quote name='GunbladeVIII']Same for me; I've got four codes as well. A PM is all it takes.[/quote]

can i have them please

I've been asking people at work if they want them and no takers.
Better to share them with CAGers I think.
Just PM me and you got 'em.

Just got an email. I have 5 free one month trials to hand out to the first five people that pm me their email address. I'll forward the email that netflix sent me and you can sign up through there. Thanks!

Edit: emails sent out, thanks!

emails sent out. I had about 10 pm's so if anyone else gets this email, post it here to help out other cags.

[quote name='rdwd39']Just got an email. I have 5 free one month trials to hand out to the first five people that pm me their email address. I'll forward the email that netflix sent me and you can sign up through there. Thanks![/quote]

Just used a code to sign up. Thanks!

Thanks, rdwd39. I've already singed up with the e-mail you sent me. I'll be sure to share the wealth as soon as I get anything.

[quote name='Jakfu']Please somebody pm me a code. Thanks.[/quote]

Please send me one aswell. I've never tried their service & I would like to give it a try.

[quote name='Shady3011']Thanks, rdwd39. I've already singed up with the e-mail you sent me. I'll be sure to share the wealth as soon as I get anything.[/quote]

Ditti RD recievied mine. Greatly apprecitaed.

If you guys think it's worth a try, I'd like to have a shot too! Could I ask for a pm of a code from someone?

I've got 4 codes for a free 1-month trial at Netflix (new subscribers only) that will expire on June 15, 2008. First 4 PMs I get will get the codes. I'll respond to the first 4 with all the info.

Thanks!:applause:

Can you use the this one month free if you've used the one week free trial before? I havn't moved so I assume my address is in their system.

Aww I read page 2 seems I'm out of luck.

bread's done
Back