I have $50 BP Gift Card for trade

orgy08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have a $50 BP Gas Gift Card I won and have no use for. Says the card doesn't expire and is good at BP and ARCO locations for gas, services and merchandise. I called the number on the back and verified the value.

I'm willing to trade for 12M + 1M xbox live gold card or two $20 xbox points card.

Edit: I'll even take $40 amazon gift card or $40 paypal and use that to buy points or live membership. Mine ends next month :whistle2:/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bryenfury']i don't have any of those, but maybe cml to see if you find anything to your fancy?[/quote]

I'm not really games, I usually get them through yourfree360games.com(great thread in the referral section) and I mostly play rock band and guitar hero, which is why i need points mostly for new DLC. I'm considering the one year xbox card only cause my membership is about to run out, but I really would prefer points(or paypal/amazon gift card to buy it myself).

[quote name='neudog']Is this the card from BzzAgent?[/quote]

Yes it is, I wasn't expecting it to include gift cards, it was a nice surprise when I opened it. Maybe I missed it when they described what you would be receiving.

yo orgy, cml for it... otherwise I could paypal you for it now. My Mazda 6 would gladly take slightly discounted gas, lol.

bread's done
Back