I have a $100 Dell Gift Card, give me suggestions on what to do with it.

the_gloaming

CAGiversary!
I work in sales, and we're occasionally given extra rewards in addition to commission for reaching our sales goals. This week I got a $100 Dell Gift Card, and I don't know what to do with it, since I just bought a new laptop last month and don't really need it.

Is there anything you guys know of, accessories, add-ons, electronics, anything under $100 that I could use it on? Hell, I'd even sell it to one of you for cash (under $100 of course) if you're in the market for a Dell computer. I really don't need it.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Add it to your trade list? I wish there was a gift card trading thread -- I still have a $25 AMC Theatres card that's useless to me.[/QUOTE]

I almost started one during Christmas time when I know a lot of people get them. The only reason I didn't is because I don't have the time to keep the OP updated.

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Add it to your trade list? I wish there was a gift card trading thread -- I still have a $25 AMC Theatres card that's useless to me.[/quote]

Thatss a good Idea. I know I have some gift cards I will never need.
As for the dell giftcard I am sure someone here would be willing to buy it.

There's a CAG who started a site about trading giftcards... I think he's buying them or something to get the site started.

Check the trading forums, there's a thread there somewhere.

You could use it to get like an extra battery, which costs about $100. Those are useful on long plane trips. If you can't find anything to use it on, I'd be interested in buying it.

bread's done
Back