I have a question about one of the CAG members?

"Yeah man send me some of those pics, that chick is hot"

guys will think anything and anyone is hot these days I guess

not to be mean, but everytime I looked at that sig what I saw was the following

a stache, a face that of a possum, morning eyes and greasy skin

photos can only lie so much my friends!

she could be a nice girl, but some of your guys are off your rocker*shakes head*

diggity

take a look at the ultra hotty in your avatar, then take a look at that other guys supposed hotty

now look at what you just said

:shock:

[quote name='Sancho']"Yeah man send me some of those pics, that chick is hot"

photos can only lie so much my friends![/quote]

Not only is that completely, unnecessarily harsh - calling out another dude's almost-girlfriend like that - I think you're wrong...again, it's all opinion, but I think she's pretty freakin' cute. And before you say it, I am definitely not desperate or single.

[quote name='crickett003'][quote name='maxflight'][quote name='crickett003'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']the word "stalker" comes to mind... but I don't think "obsessive" does yet.[/quote]

:lol:

Not quite. I have strong feelings for her, but I'm certainly no stalker.[/quote]

cricket, you can always be neighbors again, just need cheapass plane tix and/or cheapass movers, :p[/quote]

cheapassflyer.com? :wink:

I wish. She should seriously come out my way. The Land of Oz could use her warmth right about now.[/quote]

you could always do a road trip to DC, it's not outragously far from kansas, then drive her back with ya :p

[quote name='Sancho']"Yeah man send me some of those pics, that chick is hot"

photos can only lie so much my friends!

she could be a nice girl, but some of your guys are off your rocker*shakes head*[/quote]

Not to be mean? That's a very dickheaded comment, dude. You're coming off as nothing but mean.

some guys just raise their standards a little too high these days, I guess. :wink:

I am sorry if people think I was just being mean, but the visuals in which I listed are more truth than opinion, and if you don't agree then you're likely blind or think w/ your piece!

[quote name='stemartin7']Who doesn't like looking at big titties.[/quote]

I think I will take this opportunity to address a common misconception around here. The members of CAG are not simply made up of age 13-40+ males who like to look at boobs. We have children, parents, and yes, even women members (the latter of which I am certain do not find looking at boobs or naked women all too appealing). As CaseyRyback said in another thread, there are plenty of places on the web where we men can get our booby fix. CAG isn't one of them. So let's play nice, ok?

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='crickett003'][quote name='maxflight'][quote name='crickett003'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']the word "stalker" comes to mind... but I don't think "obsessive" does yet.[/quote]

Not quite. I have strong feelings for her, but I'm certainly no stalker.[/quote]

cricket, you can always be neighbors again, just need cheapass plane tix and/or cheapass movers, :p[/quote]

cheapassflyer.com? :wink:

I wish. She should seriously come out my way. The Land of Oz could use her warmth right about now.[/quote]

you could always do a road trip to DC, it's not outragously far from kansas, then drive her back with ya :p[/quote]

Actually, she lives in Washington state. I'd need a loan for gas money ;) Especially with my vehicle (17 MPG).

I feel like Fievel singing "Somewhere Out There..." :p

[quote name='crickett003']Alas... It was me. Unfortunately, too many complaints to mods about my sig forced me to change it to something more "family friendly" and less degrading to women.

:([/quote]

Damn-it. I was just gonna post pics of myself topless and covering my breasts with my hands in my sig too. Oh well.

Yes, that was just a joke.

[quote name='6669']Damn-it. I was just gonna post pics of myself topless and covering my breasts with my hands in my sig too. Oh well.

Yes, that was just a joke.[/quote]

:rofl:

Cricket, I think she's pretty fucking hot.

[quote name='6669'][quote name='crickett003']Alas... It was me. Unfortunately, too many complaints to mods about my sig forced me to change it to something more "family friendly" and less degrading to women.

:([/quote]

Damn-it. I was just gonna post pics of myself topless and covering my breasts with my hands in my sig too. Oh well.

Yes, that was just a joke.[/quote]Hmmm...well since people want breasts covered by hand pics...no other more famous than this one.

Bitchnipplepinch.jpg

[quote name='Sancho']I am sorry if people think I was just being mean, but the visuals in which I listed are more truth than opinion, and if you don't agree then you're likely blind or think w/ your piece![/quote]

Could you be more specific as to which visuals you're referring to? I haven't seen the pics yet. Also, if I don't agree w/ you, that would make me automatically wrong? Hmm.... sounds like someone's got a god-complex :roll:

I know I told crickett in another topic, but that is indeed one fine-ass woman. If she is even 1/10th of what you say she is, I would chase after her if I were you, man. It's rare to find a girl that comes with the full package. I think you sir even got some extra pieces.

Oh, and something I found out, by changing the numbers in the link to her famous picture, you can find other photo's of her. I'd post the links but they'd just get deleted anyways.

[quote name='rabbitt']I know I told crickett in another topic, but that is indeed one fine-ass woman. If she is even 1/10th of what you say she is, I would chase after her if I were you, man. It's rare to find a girl that comes with the full package. I think you sir even got some extra pieces.

Oh, and something I found out, by changing the numbers in the link to her famous picture, you can find other photo's of her. I'd post the links but they'd just get deleted anyways.[/quote]

goes up only till 15 :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='rabbitt']I know I told crickett in another topic, but that is indeed one fine-ass woman. If she is even 1/10th of what you say she is, I would chase after her if I were you, man. It's rare to find a girl that comes with the full package. I think you sir even got some extra pieces.

Oh, and something I found out, by changing the numbers in the link to her famous picture, you can find other photo's of her. I'd post the links but they'd just get deleted anyways.[/quote]

goes up only till 15 :lol:[/quote]

Oh, yes, there are many more ;)

[quote name='rabbitt']I know I told crickett in another topic, but that is indeed one fine-ass woman. If she is even 1/10th of what you say she is, I would chase after her if I were you, man. It's rare to find a girl that comes with the full package. I think you sir even got some extra pieces.

Thank you very much :)
I think she's the greatest.

I'll call her on Saturday evening. I try not to call her too much. I would just miss her that much more :(

I don't see a link in which I can change numbers...what am I missing?

bread's done
Back