I have a question about the Sony Credit Card

RenoTurk11

CAGiversary!
Hi guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I have a question for those who applied for the sony credit card.

I just applied and sent my application. After sending it through, it said that I was approved and that I would get the card in the mail within two weeks.

Is this normal? I didn't think I'd get approved instantly online like that. I also thought it'd list some more info on the approval page, such as a telephone number to reach them on or some other kind of info.

I signed up through this link: www.sony.com/sonycard/ps3

Any help would be appreciated- Just was wondering if you guys took the same steps. Should I call to ensure I get my card in time for the 12th?

Thanks so much!

[quote name='RenoTurk11']Hi guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I have a question for those who applied for the sony credit card.

I just applied and sent my application. After sending it through, it said that I was approved and that I would get the card in the mail within two weeks.

Is this normal? I didn't think I'd get approved instantly online like that. I also thought it'd list some more info on the approval page, such as a telephone number to reach them on or some other kind of info.

I signed up through this link: www.sony.com/sonycard/ps3

Any help would be appreciated- Just was wondering if you guys took the same steps. Should I call to ensure I get my card in time for the 12th?

Thanks so much![/quote]

I can't speak spefically on the Sony card, but instant approvel is normal now a days. So that isn't out of the ordinary. Most Credit Cards take 7-10 business days to arrive as well.

Thanks MrDubbs.

I've read some places that people have called and have gotten their cards early. I wonder if I should take this step?

FYI to others with the same question-

I called the number listed and was transferred over to Chase. They told me that it will not take more than 7-10 days to get the card in the mail. I was instantly approved today so he said that I may have it before the 12th.

bread's done
Back