I have a question and I was not sure where to post it

Dragon_Master

CAGiversary!
Well I have a question I wasnt sure where to post it so I hope this is the right spot.

I signed up for several free subscriptions to EGM over the past couple of months about 3 weeks ago I noticed that one finally went through. No I went to check online to see if any more have gone through but when I enter my information online to see if theyw ere added I get the follwoing message.

Your transaction could not be processed for the following reasons:
  • Sorry, we could not identify your account from the data supplied. If any information was left blank on previous form, try completing those fields and re-submitting the request.
    [SIZE=+0]You do not have any pending internet transactions[/SIZE]

I entered all the info it asks for but they cant seem to find my subscription info I have not been able to call them yet cause I am at work right now. But I was hoping maybe saome one here had a idea of what may have happened.

[quote name='Dragon_Master']Well I have a question I wasnt sure where to post it so I hope this is the right spot.

I signed up for several free subscriptions to EGM over the past couple of months about 3 weeks ago I noticed that one finally went through. No I went to check online to see if any more have gone through but when I enter my information online to see if theyw ere added I get the follwoing message.

I entered all the info it asks for but they cant seem to find my subscription info I have not been able to call them yet cause I am at work right now. But I was hoping maybe saome one here had a idea of what may have happened.[/QUOTE]

The website works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. I've found in the past its easier to just call them. I think my EGM sub goes to like 2011 now or something.

[quote name='hohez']I just tried it and it brought up my information just fine. 23 issues of EGm remaining. Did you check from this page?

http://www.zdmcirc.com/service/index.html

And are you sure they were all EGm and not one of the other mags?[/quote]

That is the site I used and I know they were EGM cause I checked a few weeks ago and I noticed my subscription was extended a year but now when I try checking it wont find my info. I got this message a week ago but figured the site was down so I waited awhile and decided to check again today and it still cant find my subscription info.

Well I called up EGM durring my lunch break and they said that my EGM subscription is good till 4/10 so woo hoo the free EGM subscriptions worked.

bread's done
Back