I have a question

klyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Did they stop production of Castlevania DOS? Because it is nowhere to be found in my area and a few people I know from 1up say they can't find any.

[quote name='klyco']Did they stop production of Castlevania DOS? Because it is nowhere to be found in my area and a few people I know from 1up say they can't find any.[/quote]

Yes it's currently OOP. New ones go for about $50 on ebay used $40. I see them all the time at GameRush stores though, so if you have one around you might check there.

[quote name='briansraregames']Yes it's currently OOP. New ones go for about $50 on ebay used $40. I see them all the time at GameRush stores though, so if you have one around you might check there.[/QUOTE]
Your're kidding, right? My BB, Target, and CCs have stacks of them.

[quote name='6669']Your're kidding, right? My BB, Target, and CCs have stacks of them.[/quote]

if they're still 8.96 at CC can you grab me one then?

[quote name='Visc']if they're still 8.96 at CC can you grab me one then?[/quote]

This was never $8.96 at CC. Castlevania COD for the PS2/Xbox was.

[quote name='mtxbass1']This was never $8.96 at CC. Castlevania COD for the PS2/Xbox was.[/QUOTE]
I was about to take a trip to my CC and max out my b/f's credit card again. Thanx for the warning!

I already have the game, it's just one of my friends was bugging me as he cant find one. Is the Castlevania: COD still 8 bucks though?

I bought the castlevania for xbox and personally i think it kinda sucks. unless you really like castlevania and dont care if the game is good or not only that it says castlevania on the box then id say get it. but i didnt really like it.

[quote name='DeathDealer']I bought the castlevania for xbox and personally i think it kinda sucks. unless you really like castlevania and dont care if the game is good or not only that it says castlevania on the box then id say get it. but i didnt really like it.[/QUOTE]

Every 3D Castlevania sucks....

bread's done
Back