I have a shopping decision to make.

Pharrell1

CAGiversary!
in my amazon gold box a couple of deals caught my eye.

Nintendo DS onyx black for $ 123.49
Forza moter sport 2 for xbox 360 54.99 new

which one should I get ?

i'd get teh ds since it will probably never be on sale. forza might be that price at launch at frys or something. Biggest question is which one do u want more?

personally I wouldn't jump on either, on the ds side you can easily find sales at retail outlets that will net you a game with the system which is better than saving $7 and on the Forza side unless you really want the preorder download wait til it has been out a bit and a price drop.

[quote name='Pharrell1']doesnt matter. I just want to get the best deal.[/QUOTE]

It's not much of a deal if you don't use it though. Which one do you actually WANT more? The DS is a great system, but are you into handhelds?

Forza would probably drop in price quicker than a Lite also.

[quote name='Pharrell1']in my amazon gold box a couple of deals caught my eye.

Nintendo DS onyx black for $ 123.49
Forza moter sport 2 for xbox 360 54.99 new

which one should I get ?[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the idiot that was just begging for money because you were so broke?

yeah I was in a tightspot. I'm sure we've all been broke before no big deal. btw I didn't eat lunch that day.

[quote name='Pharrell1']yeah I was in a tightspot. I'm sure we've all been broke before no big deal. btw I didn't eat lunch that day.[/quote]

That is amazing. Don't you keep like emergency cash? I usually have a 10 dollars saved for these kinds of moments...

Same here, I always keep money around so I never have to go without any, I couldn't imagine being broke down the last dollar. I just manage my money in a way so that I never have to worry about being down to nothing.

[quote name='Pharrell1']yeah I was in a tightspot. I'm sure we've all been broke before no big deal. btw I didn't eat lunch that day.[/QUOTE]

So you skipped lunch once because you were so broke you had to beg, and now you suddenly have $55 - $120 to spend on games and systems?

Maybe you should learn how to save your money instead of blowing it on games.

Boo hoo, you didn't eat a lunch, but I bet Mommy made you a nice dinner, right?

bread's done
Back