I have a surplus of PDA Styluses (Stylii?), anyone interested in buying, for cheap?

comapro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I just got a new job working for a company that does a lot of auctioning, among other things. They happen to have about 25 3-packs of Palm PDA styluses sitting around (and 2 iPAQ packs). I'm responsible for putting things up on auction so I can list these if there's any interest. I don't have to sell them for a particular price so I'm sure you can save a few bucks if you get em off me as opposed to BB or something.

The only thing is that the cheapest shipping we offer (UPS Ground) has their cheapest shipping at $4.25.. So I figured if I sold them in bundles of at least 2 packs (6 styluses), it'd be a nice deal, but I was wondering what kind of packages you guys would be interested in bidding on. Vote! I can list these on eBay as soon as tomorrow!

One more thing I have to say it that I own a DS and I highly prefer using a PDA stylus as opposed to the flimsy, small, light Nintendo stylus. The weight and size of the PDA styluses (got a few) I use definitely makes a difference. :) I'm sure other people have already attested to this.

What would most likely bid on?
1 pack (3 stylii)
2 packs (6 stylii)
3 packs (9 stylii)
4+ packs (12+ stylii)
0 (I have girly hands -.-)

bread's done
Back